Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she kept saying she wanted a baby and pretended a few times before for views well now she is and after announcing it she doesn’t want to talk about it

Reactions: 2
So she’s telling people she doesn’t want to talk about it then makes a video about it she’s honestly so weird but she’ll do anything for views and likes on a video

And she’s not lost her other account think she just does it for attention just to build her other account

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Actually cant stand this woman. She doesnt come across as a good mum, so why the hell is she pregnant.... Oh tit its for the content/money !!!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want to say
Her flipping attitude is awgul putting it on TT its going to get people asking about! You can clearly see she dont want it.. also u see what mess ralphie made down stairs while she sat on live moaning upstairs. Dog is up to mischeif as its not been walked. 4kids plus danny 2 is going be intresting journey! She moaning about what she cant do etc well sex worker should kept ur legs shut
Actually cant stand this woman. She doesnt come across as a good mum, so why the hell is she pregnant.... Oh tit its for the content/money !!!
Her live yesterday was just shocking her attitude towards people speaking there mind she didnt like what they were saying she gave a gobby reply!
Also this new car she had she not brought it outright its financed! Also u know how she hates neighbours well danny used mark to take him get car. In video she did about it u watch danny elbow her as she was about say somthing about car she then changed what she was going to say.
Also hope baby number 4 gives her loads stretch matks and rips her pussy from front to bk as your disgrace to society! All that baby will fit for is views on TT.
Also she not told her mum but told world of TT.
As for moaning saying u cant do x y z while pregnant u should of thougt about that.. any yes it be another baby in world unwanted .
Also she wants pass her driving test well she been trying yo pass since she was 17 she now 33 says it all how thick she is she cant pass the theory😂😂😂 . Also she demanded she needed 7 seater so yhey hot the zafara but never had danny kids n hers in it together! Then buys another car but cant drive its a joke!!

Her live last night, stinking attitude thinking she's all that because she's got a new car and being pregnant.
Oh well let her have her 5 mins of happiness with her car, it will soon wear off like everything else. It's not exactly new is it anyway.
It won't be a fun and games when she's left with a screaming baby, 3 other kids that play up- bar Jason all whilst fanny is visiting his kids.
The money will probably have run out by then too!
Car crash waiting to happen their fucked up life.

Oh did anyone hear her go on about her dad wishing her congratulations ect, she is seriously weird around her dad, I don't get it.
I mean he maybe happy for u with this one but he wasn't with Cameron because he's a rasist. Still doesn't Wana see you at Christmas though does he....say no more! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Clearly got pregnant quicker than she thought now is instantly regretting it. How bloody sad 😔

Reactions: 5
Clearly got pregnant quicker than she thought now is instantly regretting it. How bloody sad 😔
makes me sick when there is decent people in the world struggling to start a family and she is knocking them out to anyone, filthy munter, i feel for Danny's kids coz he won't be allowed to leave kerrie now for the weekend to see them, both should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 10
Now lying on her video slagging her mum off someone’s commented that she shouldn’t do it on social media because her daughter will see it then she replied her daughter hadn’t seen her mum for months another lie as it was only a few weeks ago she said her daughter was at her mums she’s constantly lying

Reactions: 11
Now lying on her video slagging her mum off someone’s commented that she shouldn’t do it on social media because her daughter will see it then she replied her daughter hadn’t seen her mum for months another lie as it was only a few weeks ago she said her daughter was at her mums she’s constantly lying
Yes she full of 💩 she really is! She tells so many lies! The car with on gisnce! Also the private plate she got says it all.. so from 17 to 33 u still cant pass your theory says it all! Your thick yes thick!!!

• Haha
She’s deleted it she needs to back herself up or not do stupid videos she will do whatever she can for views

So she’s telling people she doesn’t want to talk about it then makes a video about it she’s honestly so weird but she’ll do anything for views and likes on a video

And she’s not lost her other account think she just does it for attention just to build her other account
Comment is absolutely spot on
If you didn’t want to talk about it then you didn’t need to announce, definitely not so early on either so they’ve brought it on themselves

Yes she full of 💩 she really is! She tells so many lies! The car with on gisnce! Also the private plate she got says it all.. so from 17 to 33 u still cant pass your theory says it all! Your thick yes thick!!!
What does her private plate say? We all know it's a small car & wtf is that big thing on the roof of the car near the front?

Knocks herself up gets a new car yet doesn’t think about practicality with her other kids and a baby on the way, just likes trying 2 show off…car is far too small but then again the Chavy duck doesn’t care, all so she looks good 😂
And no Kerrie babe it ain’t jealousy as I like my car I’ve got, at least I can drive mine 😂😂

• Haha
Knocks herself up gets a new car yet doesn’t think about practicality with her other kids and a baby on the way, just likes trying 2 show off…car is far too small but then again the Chavy duck doesn’t care, all so she looks good 😂
And no Kerrie babe it ain’t jealousy as I like my car I’ve got, at least I can drive mine 😂😂
Haha everything is jealousy with her. I've been driving since I was 18. Started off with a tit car that you do and now have the car of my dreams. Worked hard for everything I have in life unlike her. But that's what I would prefer. My children know get up early work hard, get good things in life.
I was brought up not dragged up unlike her and fanny and like her kids now.
Will always be the same, I have too much respect for myself, my husband and my children.

Well we know the car is white anyway haha, they are that's stupid they will give it away soon or someone will see them out and find out the reg.

Massive brag isn’t it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.