Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when it’s her birthday she wants everything and Danny gets to go shopping so kerrie can pretend it’s a addiction and blame her fake ADHD self diagnosed sorry forgot she was qualified to do that lol 😂, she selfish always going to be selfish and always will put herself first

Reactions: 5
Used to like Kerrie until the constant hauls. Where does she put all this stuff?! I don’t even feel jealous at this point haha! She needs actual help and why does she open her mouth so wide when she speaks? She absolutely grinds on me now. I know she must get a decent amount somehow from only fans and yes, it’s her money to spend how she wants but how does anyone relate to this girl? We’re about or already have hit a money crisis and she’s at home bargains, primark and wherever else DAILY! With her silly smirk “I didn’t get a lot”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s got her lol 😂 he wont want or need anything else because she’s perfect and we’re all jealous facts haha
Oh right hahahaha. Didn’t know I was jealous right then best get on with trying to be more like her….. oh wait. I don’t wanna sell my kebab haha

• Haha
So she doesn’t like wax melts but loads of small businesses sent her loads of wax melts to promote I remember when danny was saying they smelt horrible why would you want them promote a business when they don’t even use the things they get sent it’s just pure greed taking things she’ll probably just give them to people for Christmas presents so she as more money for her hauls lol 😂

Reactions: 8
So she doesn’t like wax melts but loads of small businesses sent her loads of wax melts to promote I remember when danny was saying they smelt horrible why would you want them promote a business when they don’t even use the things they get sent it’s just pure greed taking things she’ll probably just give them to people for Christmas presents so she as more money for her hauls lol 😂
she is vile, most selfish woman going, i feel for her poor kids

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her hands and feet are to big for her body she doesn’t look in proportion to me

• Haha
She chews her food twice or three times maximum.
Yeah and does that stupid eye rolling like she's having an orgasm or something. We know fanny is tit in bed but to act like that over eating- she seriously is lacking in the bedroom department 😁

Reactions: 7
I think she forgets what she says she’s constantly contradicting herself and she belittled her daughter by doing that tiktok about her for views plus she’s done lives slagging Hannah off numerous times so your not only belittling her your doing it in front of a large audience 🤬

Reactions: 3
I thought exactly the same thing. She's always belittled her kids ever since I've seen her on TT.
Stupid sl'g doesn't even remember what she says or does. See fanny is away, so she's gone from wearing her dressing gown to shorts and a little top doing pointless tts as per 🥱🥱 ps her hair looks horrible way too dark

As if she's had the coil out 😆😆😆
God help fanny boi and his kids. Make the most of it kids, as soon as she's pregnant she won't be letting him go no where- watch!
Red flag, the narsassist strikes again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.