Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My per hate is women who make out pregnancy is a illness don’t get me wrong I know people who have been really poorly genuinely but she’s forever complaint she’s poorly every day so god knows what she’ll be like during pregnancy she’s already so needy and attention seeking so she’ll enjoy the spotlight for 9 months but then like she said she’s not maternal at all so let’s see how this works out for them
Exactly! i threw up the whole 9 month but still worked 50 hours a week till 2 weeks before, she will be pathetic, golden boy will kick off big time when he isnt getting all the attention too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The kid in the background didn’t sound I’ll enough to be off school I just think her kids have had a lot of time off and they aren’t the brightest they should be getting the best education they can else they too will end up selling bottles of piss 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tends to happen when you don’t use anything 😆😆
Lol true! Thanks for our shout out we are cslled “the negative nancys” bless him. Were mot hate on you we speaking facts and u dont like it! So you stay in your own lane danny n maybe get real job n support your sex wotker gf. Omg u know how she moans she tired now well fk me we will all need ear defenders for this pregnancy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Work definitely is drying up then oh well more benefits now she's a poor child on the way, god help it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Negative Nancy, no danni boiiii we live in the real world and ya slut of a gf can’t even look after a dog let alone a baby! So how’s about shut up and let Kerrie pull them strings some more!
You only spend every fortnight with your other kids ya fool, you ain’t no dad! Dead beat dad, just like ya slut of a gf she’s a dead beat momma and soon you’ll find out when your left holding the latest sprog 😂😂
So I suggest ya put ya 2 inch cock away and go and get a real job! Grot bag gonna let her sell Herself to men when’s she carrying ya baby, scum bags 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Negative Nancy, no danni boiiii we live in the real world and ya slut of a gf can’t even look after a dog let alone a baby! So how’s about shut up and let Kerrie pull them strings some more!
You only spend every fortnight with your other kids ya fool, you ain’t no dad! Dead beat dad, just like ya slut of a gf she’s a dead beat momma and soon you’ll find out when your left holding the latest sprog 😂😂
So I suggest ya put ya 2 inch cock away and go and get a real job! Grot bag gonna let her sell Herself to men when’s she carrying ya baby, scum bags 😂😂
Omg this got me like 🤣🤣 bleeping brilliant come back!!
His kids are apparently over the moon...yeah alright fanny I bet your baby mummas aren't as they know you will drop them 2 even more now kezza is up the duff. As for golden boy soooo true he's gonna hate, he probably doesn't even understand what she means anyway as he's slow. My child is younger than him and so much more with it.
Eyes are gonna be taken off Hannah even more now, watch and wait she will be pregas soon too! Like mother like daughter.
So fanny boi you gonna accept kezza doing of while your baby is growing inside her? Fucked up family for sure!!! If Jeremy Kyle was still on she would be invited as 1st place the slagggggg & her 2 bit bf.
Fanny boi try growing a few inches, I could stand on you with one foot you melt 🤣

Lol true! Thanks for our shout out we are cslled “the negative nancys” bless him. Were mot hate on you we speaking facts and u dont like it! So you stay in your own lane danny n maybe get real job n support your sex wotker gf. Omg u know how she moans she tired now well fk me we will all need ear defenders for this pregnancy
Exactly if our opinions arent valid then why address them allll the time? 🤣🤣 Prick!!
Awww you are both over the moan with all the congratulations are you...well I spose no one else has said it. Kerrie's family couldn't careless, probably think duck me another baby another baby dad. And as for your family ,well they look proper chavy- as duck and probably don't give a tit, I mean you were even invited to your own brother's wedding 🤣 what does that say fanny? 🤔 So how about you grow up darling 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
KEZZA YOU DONT LOOK VERY HAPPY 🤣THOUGHT IT WAS PLANNED ? FOOL GROW UP DID YOU NOT GET TAUGHT ABOUT SEX EDUCATION ! 🤣 I KNEW SHE REMOVED HER OTHER ACCOUNT SHE DIDNT WANT CERTAIN PEOPLE MMMM DADDY WILL NOT BE HAPPY 🤣 OH I CANT WAIT TILL tit HITS THE FAN 🤣🤣 DONT BE A EAGER BEAVER KEZZA

• Haha
They don’t like the truth. We live in the real world them pair of muppets live in a fantasy world. People like her should be sterilised, as she doesn’t deserve kids!
She’s such a hypocrite saying she wouldn’t cope with another baby and then boom there she is up the duff, cos she knows that having a baby will get Danny boi totally under the thumb, and he can’t go anywhere now. bet when he shags her he’s thinking of bending over a bloke and giving them one instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They don’t like the truth. We live in the real world them pair of muppets live in a fantasy world. People like her should be sterilised, as she doesn’t deserve kids!
EXACTLY THAT 👏 SHE KNOWS SHE WONT COPE 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well the whole pregnancy is beyond me read this on her picture below
Course it was going to happen she admitted she had the coil removed and it had stopped working months previously she chats so much tit

Her keeping her main account off for a while didn’t last long as it’s back up!! The attention seeps through her, she’s so desperate for people to lick her hoop! 😂

she will be wanting gifts off her silly followers, they cant string a sentence together between the two of them, this poor crotch goblin has no chance

• Haha
I will say pregnant women on only fans make absolute fortune! It’s a very popular fetish that men pay a lot of money to see!!

one made paid a friend (of a friend) £250 to do a 30 sec video of her bare pregnant tummy and all he wanted was her to slap ham off it and make sure it made a noise!! Another worked out just under £500 and that was to rub baby oil all over her bump while saying his name. She made absolute crazy money while pregnant. Her partner does videos with her but never shows his face it’s just his “parts” usually seen. Once her bump was showing she made enough to almost pay off their mortgage.

There’s some people out there that have unusual kinks and fetishes, like the Ham etc (I am not kink shaming here just explaining that there is a huge market for pregnancy vids)

also do the person asking before Kerrie says Hannah & Jason have the same dad. Cameron has a different Dad so it will be 4 children to 3 Dads-1

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.