Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s alright getting a flashy car but when the money dries up cos it will then these cars cost a fortune for parts if something goes wrong, so Yano brag about it all ya like but it will soon all end with a bang 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t normally comment I just read. (Cos the CAPS account terrifies me hahaha )

But anyway: Kerrie you read here it’s obvious so can you please just listen THE SUNBED DOES HARM YOUR BABY FFS. EDUCATE YOURSELF

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The baby Amazon wish list is up. How would these people cope without being gifted and brought things.

• Wow
Absolute jokers pair of them just pure greed but her stupid followers will buy these things going without themselves just because they think she’ll be there friend and appreciate it but she won’t if she was any sort of decent person she’d remove her wishlist when it’s obvious she can afford these things herself but she won’t she’ll want people to get the baby things so she can still buy tit for herself as usual

Reactions: 5
£400 on a dog house that he will grow out of soon still looks too small

Reactions: 6
He can’t even stand up properly as it’s not tall enough for him 😭
Did you see the old one by the side of the sofa? How the hell did he fit in that until the new one came today??

Again something expensive and she has to have it. Let her waste her money, she will soon have nothing left.

Why do her stupid followers always say to her 'you deserve it' how the duck does she deserve anything? She doesn't work hard, she doesn't give to charity or do anything that helps others but herself? She's self centered little woman.
She gets money for being a slag? Hardly deserves anything. All she deserves is a good hard sla@ing.

But then again all good things come to those when they LEAST expect it 🤣🤣

• Heart
She goes on like she’s the only person in the country to buy stuff or earn money. What would be more impressive is of she invested that money she makes from selling her battered fanny by biting a house! It’s not a brand spanking new car, you can tell by the interior. For her and him, it’s about bragging rights.

I watched the vid with the earrings where she told Danny she was pregnant i actually don’t think either one is pleased about it yet both obviously knew it was coming cause she says in the video he bought her a test and she had already done one and knew .

Reactions: 6
Instead of buying a car that’s far to small for your family you could of paid for a small wedding of rent a bigger house.

Reactions: 5
Don’t tell me she’s smoking and using the sun beds whilst pregnant?

I don’t normally comment I just read. (Cos the CAPS account terrifies me hahaha )

But anyway: Kerrie you read here it’s obvious so can you please just listen THE SUNBED DOES HARM YOUR BABY FFS. EDUCATE YOURSELF
she is honestly thick as pig tit and such a selfish mare

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed. I never had an issue with her and never commented here.
The abortion comments she made a few months (when some of American banned them) were in bad taste but I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she had just explained it badly.

However the last few weeks I’ve started seeing a different side and then the cherry on the top is smoking & sun beds while pregnant! Especially in early pregnancy is horrendously dangerous.

i would explain why (I’m a medical professional most on here know what I do but I rarely comment on this thread) …. But yeah I would explain why but would it make any difference to her? I sense she’s a “it won’t happen to me” type of person.

Reactions: 9
she is honestly thick as pig tit and such a selfish mare
There both thick as pig tit. The dog cage thing says all. But sunbed n fags sums up what a selfish cow she is.
Then shows off buying sport merc. She cant drive but they got 2 cars. They both need to read n write as for danny its “welcome” not “welcum”. And her bio in Instagram read it and his.
Alsobits open for everyine to read even her daughter n there friends. No wonder ur family dont want you.. sex worker!!!

Attachments

• Sick
There both thick as pig tit. The dog cage thing says all. But sunbed n fags sums up what a selfish cow she is.
Then shows off buying sport merc. She cant drive but they got 2 cars. They both need to read n write as for danny its “welcome” not “welcum”. And her bio in Instagram read it and his.
Alsobits open for everyine to read even her daughter n there friends. No wonder ur family dont want you.. sex worker!!!
Agaised the law ffs

Reactions: 2
I’ve unfollowed. I never had an issue with her and never commented here.
The abortion comments she made a few months (when some of American banned them) were in bad taste but I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she had just explained it badly.

However the last few weeks I’ve started seeing a different side and then the cherry on the top is smoking & sun beds while pregnant! Especially in early pregnancy is horrendously dangerous.

i would explain why (I’m a medical professional most on here know what I do but I rarely comment on this thread) …. But yeah I would explain why but would it make any difference to her? I sense she’s a “it won’t happen to me” type of person.
I think her pregnancy is going to really highlight what type of person she is and I don’t think the reaction will be favourable!

Poor Kerrie all she does is sleep what would she do if she had a real job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.