Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted a few of her videos the one saying about her son being ill and the other one when she said she’s in shock and wants to forget about the pregnancy for a bit and she shouldn’t of announced it yet, don’t get why she deletes is it because she doesn’t get the responses she wants

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Now she’s told the world about baby Jesus does she really need to keep telling us how hungry she is your pregnant we get it

Reactions: 5
Now she’s told the world about baby Jesus does she really need to keep telling us how hungry she is your pregnant we get it
Was it planned as sure I seen a post about her getting her coil taken out or I’m confusing her with another person

Reactions: 3
CRACKING ANNOUNCEMENT THOUGH MEANT TO BE HAPPY ….IN THE VID SHE SAYS TO DANNY “ ITS NOT GOOD IS IT “ 🤣🤣

Omg this got me like 🤣🤣 bleeping brilliant come back!!
His kids are apparently over the moon...yeah alright fanny I bet your baby mummas aren't as they know you will drop them 2 even more now kezza is up the duff. As for golden boy soooo true he's gonna hate, he probably doesn't even understand what she means anyway as he's slow. My child is younger than him and so much more with it.
Eyes are gonna be taken off Hannah even more now, watch and wait she will be pregas soon too! Like mother like daughter.
So fanny boi you gonna accept kezza doing of while your baby is growing inside her? Fucked up family for sure!!! If Jeremy Kyle was still on she would be invited as 1st place the slagggggg & her 2 bit bf.
Fanny boi try growing a few inches, I could stand on you with one foot you melt 🤣

Exactly if our opinions arent valid then why address them allll the time? 🤣🤣 Prick!!
Awww you are both over the moan with all the congratulations are you...well I spose no one else has said it. Kerrie's family couldn't careless, probably think duck me another baby another baby dad. And as for your family ,well they look proper chavy- as duck and probably don't give a tit, I mean you were even invited to your own brother's wedding 🤣 what does that say fanny? 🤔 So how about you grow up darling 🤗
Aww I think it’s a bit mean calling a child slow, at the end of the day he’s just an innocent lil boy in all this, it’s not his fault he’s got a crappy Mum. That’s just my opinion but I do agree with everything else you’ve said 😊

Reactions: 6
So she’s turned her comments off wonder if it’s because all the comments are about the pregnancy she’ll hate the fact that nobody is talking about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It deffo was planned as she took the coil out or whatever she was on. She knew exactly what she was doing. So if she keeps saying it wasn’t planned then again she’s lying, but then again I don’t think she knows how 2 spell truth let alone no what it means😂

Regret announcing the pregnancy cause you can’t smoke on live now Kerrie? woman. Last time I caught her live she was smoking the day before she went NDubz so she clearly isn’t giving up the fags.

Reactions: 8
Knew she was pregnant, constantly saying she feels sick and ill. But She says she’s so ill but then manages to go and do big shopping hauls 😂

No
Aww I think it’s a bit mean calling a child slow, at the end of the day he’s just an innocent lil boy in all this, it’s not his fault he’s got a crappy Mum. That’s just my opinion but I do agree with everything else you’ve said 😊
Knew she was pregnant, constantly saying she feels sick and ill. But She says she’s so ill but then manages to go and do big shopping hauls 😂
Funny how ill she is but come friday she fkd kids off go there dads and she on doing primark haul. Its just utter waste of money its same things she buys. Oh n she off to get a car today so she can put her private plate on it.. shame she cant drive thats how thick she is she cant pass the theory.

• Haha
Yeah getting the new car today! But she won't tell anyone what it is because apparently it's stupid to give out private details but yet she has given out her address to plenty of people.
I know where she lives even if she says us trolls only think we know.
Why is it everytime she goes shopping it always for herself. Like yeah I get it you have the money so you want to treat yourself, she always treats herself.
She is one tight witch.
Everytime I go shopping I always buy my children something I feel bad otherwise.
The reason where all my money goes is my hubby and my children! 🤣

I am chuckling again as she can’t cope with the dog 2 days every fortnight and wanted to get rid, yet now she’s up the duff, she does know babies are a lot harder than dogs, but the difference is you can’t stick ya baby on gumtree when you’ve had enough…. Oh wait I wouldn’t put it past these pair of muppets 😂
She reckons she’s tired now, wait till ya pop out ya sprog 😂
Does anyone not think it odd that his 2 kids never go to her house ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone not think it odd that his 2 kids never go to her house ?
They font go as kerry dont want them there she not once interact with them. She live at mo saying she was going get coil put bk in n then got caught but dont want talk about so dont ask its so selfish of her. Her attitude stinks

They font go as kerry dont want them there she not once interact with them. She live at mo saying she was going get coil put bk in n then got caught but dont want talk about so dont ask its so selfish of her. Her attitude stinks
She shouldn't of had it removed in the first place then the stupid thick witch

She doesn’t want anyone asking about her pregnancy, doesn’t want to discuss at all. 🫣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.