Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grimmy

Chatty Member
All of that should never of been live she should of ended it at the start of it all kicking off and everyone saying no stay was cause they wanted to see the car crash.Hannah seemed to me that she just wanted to spend time with Kerrie and all kerrie wanted was to be on her own and kept saying wait till Danny comes home and finds out you have stressed his baby out ,if anything was to happen in this pregnancy saying stuff like that to Hannah’ will massively affected her kerrie needs to start caring for the kids she already has , number 4 should not of happened

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Feline

VIP Member
She is raging, yeah because she has been sold out by the only one she has left.
ALL of your comments above are so true. I'm raging too about this. That poor poor dog. He has proper bonded with fanny and now he has to get rid because she can't look after him every now and then! She is ridiculous and a selfish fucking c@nt.
Blood golden boy in the back doing his stupid voice how he doesn't want ralphie to go- well Cameron will find out very soon how his mother only thinks of herself.
Just like she never got him a birthday card not Christmas card.
Red bloody flags fanny, how many times does she need to control you for you to see what she's about! NO ONE sticks around and you can see why.
I hope she gets no sleep tonight the absolute bitch!!!!
Tiktokers go mad on her she fucking deserves it the tramp
Look at this then

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
As if she’s mocking the Manchester attack on her video! Saying “I might not make it as it got blew up last time, and I want everyone 2 attend my funeral!” Then laughing! She really is a scumbag! Have some respect you clapped out cum bucket, people lost their life’s and people lost loved ones! I really hope somebody at that concert lamps her one!

And also with her hair like that she looks like a fucking space raider 😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't normally post on this thread....but she is standing smoking while she is pregnant!! Really, sorry but for me that is such a selfish thing to do!!?! 🥺🥺

Reactions: 12

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
I think I got a bit carried away there, sorry but one thing I can’t stand is when people have animals knowing full well that they clearly didn’t want them in the first place. It boils my piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look at this then
I can’t believe them. My dog is dying. He’s not even old but he’s on end of life care. He’s been the best dog ever he’s seen my kids come home from the hospital and grow up and laid next to me when I’ve been feeding my babies and been the most gentle giant. He now can’t control his bowel or bladder. I’ve had to do all sorts I won’t bore you all but I’ve done so much just to keep him happy and safe for the last few months of his life until we know he has had enough. And this bitch can’t cope 48hr because she’s a lazy fucking whore that’s all she is. Nothing less. Fucking slag probably had more men than that poor pup has had dinners.

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Him saying “report to the police cos people are hating” no you stupid muppet it’s called road safety! It only takes a split second when your eyes are looking at comments and something bad could happen, and accident could be caused that could result in people being seriously injured or even death. Don’t use your fucking phone while driving reading stupid comments on TikTok! Concentrate on the road! Absolute bell end!!

Edunn

VIP Member
Now lying on her video slagging her mum off someone’s commented that she shouldn’t do it on social media because her daughter will see it then she replied her daughter hadn’t seen her mum for months another lie as it was only a few weeks ago she said her daughter was at her mums she’s constantly lying

beggy kerry

Least I troll her in this environment ha ha ha and to clarify my daughter messaged Hannah asking her If she was ok ect lol 😂

CAN YOU ALL REPORT THE POST PLZ

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
I think I got a bit carried away there, sorry but one thing I can’t stand is when people have animals knowing full well that they clearly didn’t want them in the first place. It boils my piss!
im the same, im so angry with them, my dogs are more loyal than most people, kerrie is a cunt, pass it on...

Reactions: 10

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
It’s not like it’s his home he’s just there for her convenience, so that she can get more money for selling her ham wallet, so she can be taken places in the car cos the lazy bint can’t be arsed walking, and so she’s not on her own. I still can’t get over that she can’t manage the dog two days a fortnight, and made a massive drama about it. She literally posted the other day saying she loved the dog and that he’s helped her get over her fears and then now she’s trying to palm it off like she does her kids, she really is only about the likes and views on TikTok, I suppose when you got fuck all in life that’s the only pleasure you get 😂 hopefully her little world is coming crashing down, as it’s nothing more than she deserves!

Also Danny loves that dog, he’s trained it up, he takes it out for walks, he interacts with it etc and on his video he did about the situation he said ‘it was his choice about getting rid, no it wasn’t it was Kerry that said she couldn’t cope with the dog for two days a fortnight, so he was made 2 feel guilty about leaving Ralphie when he goes and sees his kids, cos it’s not like he’s gonna choose the dog over his kids, so he didn’t have much choice in the matter, and I know full well she would have literally screamed at him, been a right nasty bitch about the situation. Yano made him feel extremely guilty and cos he just wants to please her he does exactly what she says, that isn’t a healthy relationship at all.
He’s a drip but he deserves a lot better, she’s literally changed his whole appearance. He used to dress quite smart before and now he’s been made to wear joggers etc and turned into a massive chav.
If I was him I would fuck her off and go back closer to my kids, and take the dog 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Clearly got pregnant quicker than she thought now is instantly regretting it. How bloody sad 😔
makes me sick when there is decent people in the world struggling to start a family and she is knocking them out to anyone, filthy munter, i feel for Danny's kids coz he won't be allowed to leave kerrie now for the weekend to see them, both should be ashamed of themselves

Louise1609

VIP Member
She's obviously lacking in the attention part hence the summer top with the famous maximum padded push up bra. Yeah the joggers are xs, like why she's like a size 12! 🤣🤣 She looks ridiculous as always. Hair still looking shite, lovely and patchy at the back 🤢
She just looks stupid all the time, trying to be someone she isn't and younger. It doesn't make her look good it makes her look desperate- has she never heard of less is more.... As for real men they will happily tell you someone like her is trashy, not marriage material just someone who's good for a quick sh@g and never to be called again. Men like women to put it away and not have it all on show. I mean fanny doesn't care coz he's secretly gay and probably wishes he could put her clothes on.
Such an odd couple

• Heart

beggy kerry

Blv me Hannah did not know what only fans was all about either. She’s a bit simple (not being horrible) she was tell my daughter about her brothers Always getting stuff and she ain’t

• Wow
  • Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Isn’t it strange how she needs fanny for taxi rides, etc but they supposedly share a home, yet there’s nothing in there that makes it Fannie’s home, he ain’t got any stamp on it, it’s all her shit, even the bedroom is all her. So weird, but then again she is a control freak with a fanny bigger than a hippos yawn so ya know what I mean 😂😂

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
All of that should never of been live she should of ended it at the start of it all kicking off and everyone saying no stay was cause they wanted to see the car crash.Hannah seemed to me that she just wanted to spend time with Kerrie and all kerrie wanted was to be on her own and kept saying wait till Danny comes home and finds out you have stressed his baby out ,if anything was to happen in this pregnancy saying stuff like that to Hannah’ will massively affected her kerrie needs to start caring for the kids she already has , number 4 should not of happened
Can’t stress the baby out but can stand on live and smoke cigarettes and vape

• Angry