Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to complain all through this pregnancy she’s already said on a comment her life is over now wtf just pisses me off when there’s people who would love to have children but can’t and she’s complaining that she as to work what about the people who actually have to leave the house to work early morning and not get home till evening who are pregnant she’s so pathetic and selfish

Reactions: 7
She’s going to complain all through this pregnancy she’s already said on a comment her life is over now wtf just pisses me off when there’s people who would love to have children but can’t and she’s complaining that she as to work what about the people who actually have to leave the house to work early morning and not get home till evening who are pregnant she’s so pathetic and selfish
Did she actually say that ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ no one’s forcing her to have the baby if it’s clearly not wanted? What a vile thing to say

Reactions: 4
Did she actually say that ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ no one’s forcing her to have the baby if it’s clearly not wanted? What a vile thing to say
Yeah she's done a video complaining about everything!!! How she's petrified ect....she's such a bleeping idiot it's unreal. Like no-one forced you to have this baby, maybe if you thought hard before having sex with no protection you wouldn't be feeling this way.
Such a self centered person. So true @Edunn so many lovely people who would make excellent parents and give the baby all the love and attention in the world but can't have them or afford IVF. And then chavy kezza gets knocked up again just like that and doesn't even appreciate what she's going to have.
I hope she does go into labour on her own the selfish c@nt!

Having a baby isnt a bleeping toy you stupid witch, you can't get bored like you do with everything else.

As for the school constantly calling you over golden boy, maybe if you disciplined him instead of letting him do what he wants when he wants you wouldn't have so many problems.
Don't blame your children for their behaviour ect, it's all down to you. YOU'RE a tit mother, selfish & uninterested.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Goldens boys still Unwell because the selfish, disgusting scumbag mother still shipped him off down to his dads even though he was clearly really poorly, all because kezza needs her me time. Can’t wait to see how she copes, even though I do feel really sorry for them kids and the dog.

Goldens boys still Unwell because the selfish, disgusting scumbag mother still shipped him off down to his dads even though he was clearly really poorly, all because kezza needs her me time. Can’t wait to see how she copes, even though I do feel really sorry for them kids and the dog.
she really has no brains like does she, iv never known such a self centred selfish moron than her, being a mother is more than just popping them out ya wizards sleeve

Don't follow this thread (yet) but just thought I'd jump on an ask if she was really just sat on live in the car smoking a cigarette? Isn't she pregnant? Each to their own but I can't stand seeing that, especially in this day and age when we know all the dangers.

• Wow
Yeah she's done a video complaining about everything!!! How she's petrified ect....she's such a bleeping idiot it's unreal. Like no-one forced you to have this baby, maybe if you thought hard before having sex with no protection you wouldn't be feeling this way.
Such a self centered person. So true @Edunn so many lovely people who would make excellent parents and give the baby all the love and attention in the world but can't have them or afford IVF. And then chavy kezza gets knocked up again just like that and doesn't even appreciate what she's going to have.
I hope she does go into labour on her own the selfish c@nt!

Having a baby isnt a bleeping toy you stupid witch, you can't get bored like you do with everything else.

As for the school constantly calling you over golden boy, maybe if you disciplined him instead of letting him do what he wants when he wants you wouldn't have so many problems.
Don't blame your children for their behaviour ect, it's all down to you. YOU'RE a tit mother, selfish & uninterested.
Well she was on live last night mosnong about been ptegnsntvetc but also beggong for gifts. Then she said she kill danny if she gets 1 stretchbmark who in there right mind says that… dhe send danny to garage to get some stuff he like her little minion.. she was speaking to him and belittling him it was embaressing. And then he dicides to facdyime his mum whole kez was live do everyone her conversation. Aefull she really dont live u danny any normal perdon can tell that from whst she was saying to u.. thrm she said if i tell u to go you go and take the fog n kid with you. 😡 .
This morning she was back on live moaning n begging as idial. Why cant her followets see what we see? They cant see as they vunrable followers. Kerry may think she has it going but she hasnt . She got ugly heart &sole and extremly seflish witch i lnow. How selfish to say what u say

• Heart
WHY WOULD HER MUM SAY TO HER “WHOS THE DAD “ 🤔 SHE IS WELL KNOWN FOR PUTTING IT AROUND 🤣 ONE MIN IT WAS PLANNED THE NEXT SHE TELLING PEOPLE WELLBI WAS GOING TO HAVE COIL PUT BACK IN DERRR WHY DIDNT YOU THEN 🤣🤣 YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL SHE DOESNT WANT A BABY ! MORE FOOL YOU DANNY YOUR THINKING ITS PLANNED AND KEZZA DIDNT 🤣

• Haha
WHY WOULD HER MUM SAY TO HER “WHOS THE DAD “ 🤔 SHE IS WELL KNOWN FOR PUTTING IT AROUND 🤣 ONE MIN IT WAS PLANNED THE NEXT SHE TELLING PEOPLE WELLBI WAS GOING TO HAVE COIL PUT BACK IN DERRR WHY DIDNT YOU THEN 🤣🤣 YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL SHE DOESNT WANT A BABY ! MORE FOOL YOU DANNY YOUR THINKING ITS PLANNED AND KEZZA DIDNT 🤣
Funny h shouldnt have sex without protection then should u kezza.. another kid that will rule the roost like backward cameron does! And there folk out there who cant have kids and then u got hercselling her pussy n extras for a job. No wonder ya family dont bother with u as ur classed as a slut/ sex worker

Don't follow this thread (yet) but just thought I'd jump on an ask if she was really just sat on live in the car smoking a cigarette? Isn't she pregnant? Each to their own but I can't stand seeing that, especially in this day and age when we know all the dangers.
Yes she was smoking, she’s also still using sun beds as she said and I quote “ there’s no evidence of sunbeds harming unborn babies” the thick c..t also said she had researched it🤣. God help it, I’ve never known such selfish human beings like this evil, disgusting pair. And she also said in her live she thinks the baby is Down syndrome.

• Angry
  • Wow
Yes she was smoking, she’s also still using sun beds as she said and I quote “ there’s no evidence of sunbeds harming unborn babies” the thick c..t also said she had researched it🤣. God help it, I’ve never known such selfish human beings like this evil, disgusting pair. And she also said in her live she thinks the baby is Down syndrome.
She booking a holiday to does she no the law with flying been pregnant! Also u noticed how she not telling anyone how far pregnant she is? If you know you know.

• Heart
THE THINGS SHE WAS SAYING IN HER LIVE WHERE VILE 😤. SAYING HER KID COULD HAVE DOWN SYNDROME BECAUSE ALL HER KIDS HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM ! SHE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL ! ID GET A DNA FANNY EVEN HER MUM HAS QUESTIONED IT 🤣 REALTY CHECK FANNY

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She booking a holiday to does she no the law with flying been pregnant! Also u noticed how she not telling anyone how far pregnant she is? If you know you know.
She’s shared literally EVERY thing on the internet but now is being all coy about her due date?

That was a long ass week at work,
Never thought it was gonna end! Should just get my flaps out instead and then I can lay around in bed all day and moan that I am tired, hey kezza! You wouldn’t know the meaning of the word tired… But I like paying my own way in life and not letting other people do it for me 🙃 silly witch she is!

Why would she say something like that just because Jason is autistic doesn’t mean she’s having a Down syndrome child is she that stupid she is actually horrible and maybe she should stop smoking and going on sunbed and stop being so selfish

• Wow
Why would she say something like that just because Jason is autistic doesn’t mean she’s having a Down syndrome child is she that stupid she is actually horrible and maybe she should stop smoking and going on sunbed and stop being so selfish
Well see it all tonight on her live! She put ralphie outside in the cold n rain.. danny went watch footy in car n get her chinese..was £28 worth bare in mind danny dont eat it. He tried call her 4 times she kept quiting it.. she was talking about what she foes on line etc and dannys sister in law popped up in comments as kez was talking about kids names.and rebbeca piped up he got olivia as niece kez called her a lier.
Funny as she dont even know dannys niece n nephews names.
Anyway danny got bk and lets just say he wasnt best pleased she cut life off.
He should gone see is kids this weekend but he cant lol 🤭😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Well see it all tonight on her live! She put ralphie outside in the cold n rain.. danny went watch footy in car n get her chinese..was £28 worth bare in mind danny dont eat it. He tried call her 4 times she kept quiting it.. she was talking about what she foes on line etc and dannys sister in law popped up in comments as kez was talking about kids names.and rebbeca piped up he got olivia as niece kez called her a lier.
Funny as she dont even know dannys niece n nephews names.
Anyway danny got bk and lets just say he wasnt best pleased she cut life off.
He should gone see is kids this weekend but he cant lol 🤭😂😂😂
he is a total loser mind isnt he, its no where near 50/50 with them, he's pathetic

he is a total loser mind isnt he, its no where near 50/50 with them, he's pathetic
Yes she said she dumps her men when she gets board and she boatd as cant do fun things anymore well thats a you problem not our problem! Danny needs to man up but he is her minion / pussy boy. HB haul yesterday is same ahite every time never nowt diffrent.

• Heart
Yes she said she dumps her men when she gets board and she boatd as cant do fun things anymore well thats a you problem not our problem! Danny needs to man up but he is her minion / pussy boy. HB haul yesterday is same ahite every time never nowt diffrent.
bleeping mcdonalds gor dinner keez yhat baba come out looking like a burger!
Also u know this new cage they got for dog? Well someone pulled him up about size of it etc he makes out the dog dont go innit as he lets his have kitchen n hallway when out?! So why waste £500 on it? So thats another lie as lezza chucks dog outside soon as dannys not in or she on live! As for her #add on tt with fake bake tit u did apply a awfull job of it. She says she never do adds or subs on it n bugger me she is .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.