Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all that money but still as a WISHLIST she’s just greedy and selfish she’ll never change

She’s obviously not that poorly she’s still doing stupid videos

She’s just hid the account probaly been reported to hmrc and it doesn’t look good bragging about all her hard earned cash 😂
Strange how lots folks reported her to dwp and hmr . U can run but u cant hide

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure they have all got different dads 😬, my new name for her is 4 by 4, like a four wheel drive really as they’re built to withstand a rough ride 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How many dads does she have for the kids? Have they all got different dads?
Well there goes the OF “career” and the dog gone then
Imagine how much she’s gonna moan for the rest of the pregnancy
Fancy announce it only been 4 weeks preg. U would wait till least 12 week. Oh well going be very intresting 4 kids n huge dog n mum n dad on OF😂😂😂 that 3 bed house wont be big enough. Only done it to trap him she saud that. Can u imagine what nxt 9 months be like🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
I love how they both said ‘trapped me’ yeah they was being sarcastic for the camera, but you know full well that was her intentions because now the desperate cow won’t be left on her own and he can be an even bigger mug and do exactly what she says even more.
He knows full well he was trapped and that he will never be good enough for her.. Maybe now he might get off his arse and go get a JOB! But then again the pair wronguns probably be selling her scan photos, and photos of her bump when she starts having one etc 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dog will be gone before that baby comes guarantee!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That dog will be gone before that baby comes guarantee!!!
I agree and they’ll feel justified because of the baby when in reality she’s always resented it so this is the perfect get out of jail free card

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So that's it then, she has finally got what she wanted. Not the actual joy of having a baby like most but to trap fanny boi forever. What when it's his weekend to see his kids she won't let him go because she's soooo poorly 🤣 you're pregnant love not dieing.
I feel for the baby, I really do. She's so bored of life so thought let's have a baby! Then she can go shopping for baby stuff ect and for fill her demands.
Better start looking for a bigger house now and pray that of still continues whilst being pregnant (even though I think it's disgusting in every way!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else think his reaction was pretty … nothing? Like no excitement. No affection just “trapped me”

I am chuckling again as she can’t cope with the dog 2 days every fortnight and wanted to get rid, yet now she’s up the duff, she does know babies are a lot harder than dogs, but the difference is you can’t stick ya baby on gumtree when you’ve had enough…. Oh wait I wouldn’t put it past these pair of muppets 😂
She reckons she’s tired now, wait till ya pop out ya sprog 😂

• Haha
I’m alittle perplexed yesterday yesterday she and I quote had taken a break from tictok due to Ill health today however like
Jesus, she has arisen the full bill of health it’s almost like it was bullshit.

Reactions: 5
My per hate is women who make out pregnancy is a illness don’t get me wrong I know people who have been really poorly genuinely but she’s forever complaint she’s poorly every day so god knows what she’ll be like during pregnancy she’s already so needy and attention seeking so she’ll enjoy the spotlight for 9 months but then like she said she’s not maternal at all so let’s see how this works out for them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.