Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sit and chuckle to myself cos she spends all this money like it’s going outta fashion thinking everybody is jealous of her, but they will come a time when her minge doesn’t sell and she will be left with duck all again 😂 See if I wanted to go waste money on tit then I would but I use my brain, something she doesn’t have and save money! But she thinks she’s untouchable but I predict next year she will be crying into her pillow cos she’s got no money 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if she was so bothered about her flat boobs why doesn't she get a boob job? would be better than spending it on shite in primark that she wears once
Because she ain't got the money. It's all for attention always has been always will be. She's full of tit.
No.1 rule never believe Kerrie the bullshiter. 🤣

I sit and chuckle to myself cos she spends all this money like it’s going outta fashion thinking everybody is jealous of her, but they will come a time when her minge doesn’t sell and she will be left with duck all again 😂 See if I wanted to go waste money on tit then I would but I use my brain, something she doesn’t have and save money! But she thinks she’s untouchable but I predict next year she will be crying into her pillow cos she’s got no money 😂
Yessss exactly 👏 watch & wait that's all I say. We always have the last laugh and still will.
Stupid slut. all she wants is Daddy's love 🤣 oh and Gavin.
She could have all the money in the world but she still won't be happy because she's lonely. She's with some gay boi who a litter dewarf, has a teeny weeny, none of her family want to know here, Hannah is never there( only wants to know her to tap her up for money) Jason spends all his time on his game and well the little brat- say no more!
She goes shopping, the fix lasts all of 10 mins and she's sad again.... pathetic live she has!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly you can have all the money in the world but if you ain’t got friends and family in my opinion all that money means nothing. So no Kerrie nobody is jealous of you, Yano at Christmas I will be spending it with my family and friends and you’ll be like a spare wheel at Fanny bois parents cos your own family can’t stand you! Trying 2 fit in with them knowing that nobody wanted you!

• Heart
Exactly you can have all the money in the world but if you ain’t got friends and family in my opinion all that money means nothing. So no Kerrie nobody is jealous of you, Yano at Christmas I will be spending it with my family and friends and you’ll be like a spare wheel at Fanny bois parents cos your own family can’t stand you! Trying 2 fit in with them knowing that nobody wanted you!
👏👏 Exactly & this is why she hates Chrismas! What a loser not someone to be jealous of 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
i dont even think she will go, she will huff before hand or say shes poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she’s posting on her other account 😂😂
She's been banned again! Just another one of her LIES! She can't stay off social media it's her life! She needs the fix 24/7.

Pmsl her spicy account- would hardly say spicy 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
And all that money but still as a WISHLIST she’s just greedy and selfish she’ll never change

She’s obviously not that poorly she’s still doing stupid videos

She’s just hid the account probaly been reported to hmrc and it doesn’t look good bragging about all her hard earned cash 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I checked on my partners account and she isn’t in there. She probably scared cos she been reported to the rspca and somebody reported fanny boi to the police 😂

Reactions: 5
She obviously must lie a lot because Danny didn’t believe her honestly there’s people out there who can’t have kids let’s wait for all the TikToks and a new wishlist her stupid followers will pay for whatever she wants and like she said before men on OF love to watch pregnant women 😳

So the idiots are bringing another poor unwanted child into the world, it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. What are this pair thinking, they can’t even take care of the dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She obviously must lie a lot because Danny didn’t believe her honestly there’s people out there who can’t have kids let’s wait for all the TikToks and a new wishlist her stupid followers will pay for whatever she wants and like she said before men on OF love to watch pregnant women 😳
That makes me feel really uncomfortable her still doing her page when she’s pregnant, it’s just bloody wrong. Gives me the creeps 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.