Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video just came up on my page.
Doesn't fanny boi have a receding hair line?? 🤣🤣She will never be wifey material, no one else want's her as she's a sl@g and a nasty person. Her own family don't want nothing to do with her 🤣 I wouldn't make content like this untill you have it all girl, you don't even begin to have anything. You are unhappy and we ALL know it.
TRASHY 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn't fanny boi have a receding hair line?? 🤣🤣She will never be wifey material, no one else want's her as she's a sl@g and a nasty person. Her own family don't want nothing to do with her 🤣 I wouldn't make content like this untill you have it all girl, you don't even begin to have anything. You are unhappy and we ALL know it.
TRASHY 🤢
So she’s basically saying she’s not worthy of marrying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
TRASHY 🤢
Well that says it all 😂😂😂 she really is a dumb sex worker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s only worthy of selling her gash online for a fiver. One wank and they won’t think of it again, dirty cow hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They not got one its a teddy he does it for views. Cant looknafter the one they got never mind another! Utter 💩
What the duck the stupid twit what is he 5 😂😂😂

TRASHY 🤢
😂😂😂😂she’s literally outing her self as a slag we all already no

• Haha
TRASHY 🤢
Yeah OK kerrie love 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 whatever....dream bleeping on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 there ain't NO bloke gunna be thinking of YOU 20 years after he's shagged ya ..ya dirty frigging SLAG ...ya fannys slacker than a fuckin CLOWNS pocket NOW 😂😂😂😂😂 You ain't all that you twit

• Haha
Well spot the difference 😂😂 she’s deffo got a bra on that’s two sizes too small and padded 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢
I saw that too. Wtf? It's freezing outside, she's moaning she's soooo poorly yet she goes out wearing that top? She is as dumb as she looks.
She really does crave attention even when doing the food shop 🤢🤣 dirty slagggggg!
FYI- YOU HAVE A LITTLE COUGH-YOU ARE NOT SO POORLY & golden boy sounds fine to me. Always favouring that little brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Getting £2000 for some of her bath water fair play but bet you don’t declare all your income do you kerrie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Getting £2000 for some of her bath water fair play but bet you don’t declare all your income do you kerrie
Some desperate people out there paying 2 grand for bath water, more money than sense. So I gather the tit hauls will be in force and that 2 grand will last about half hour 😂

Reactions: 3
I've Seen it all now the poor boobs looks absolutely choked in that that bra and top 😄😄imagine strutting around your house like that in front of your two young boys ,seriously

Cos she has these 😂😂😂😂
BRILLIANT!!! 🤣🤣🤣
The other two have money thrown at them left early gut and center ahy Kerrie? Hence why Hannah is a bleeping bullie and rude! Great parenting!
She says she has all this money yet once apon a time she would only buy the boys clothes from JD SPORTS...now it's shein......hmmmmmm 🤔
As for the £2000 bath water I do not believe for one minute. It's probably £200 but as she's so thick she can't read the amount right
Another lie kezza....borrrrrrring. 😴😴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.