Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's fake grass under her feet and I haven't seen that în any parks around the UK so yes, I'll go with outside the softplay!
Lol we ask, Kelly answers! Kelly is keen for us to know - it was infact Wisley. Thanks Kelly👋

Just think Kelly could have been in Rome enjoying a lovely family holiday instead she’s sat around in her pyjamas at home, ignoring Abi and reading tattle!

Of course Kelly is putting Abi in holiday club tomorrow, imagine her spending a whole week with her girls. I mean it’s not like she could have scheduled her “work” around one poxy week of half term is it.

Tell me you hate your kids Kelly without telling me…

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She needs to “reset” the house tomorrow. Then by Thursday she’ll need to “decompress” due to the “Mothers orbit”. God, she’s so pretentious 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does she always talk in that very sarcastic tone - I don't really know how to describe other than it always sounds very affected. She never says anything 'normally' its aways in that faux patronizing tone. Its really REALLY annoying. Does anyone else notice this?

Why does she always talk in that very sarcastic tone - I don't really know how to describe other than it always sounds very affected. She never says anything 'normally' its aways in that faux patronizing tone. Its really REALLY annoying. Does anyone else notice this?
It's called being a try hard! She has nothing to offer, nothing intelligent - or of any interest to say, so she puts on a stupid voice to stress certain words and phrases to make her sound "funny".

I feel awful saying this but you just know that Crème Egg mug would have not been washed properly & have grim teabag stains coating the inside.

• Haha
If she left her job a year ago today then why did she announce leaving her job at the BBC on her grid last May? Got her dates mixed up or something?!

She's saying she handed her notice in about a year ago which would fit with a three month notice period?

I hate shaming kids, and actually this isn’t shaming a kid. But every time I see Abi, she‘s got a little bit bigger and starting to struggle with her size. Kelly. be a Mum! Take control of your kids health!

What was the point of her telling us she left her job a year ago to follow her destined path of influencer? I can’t see how an Ad for a kids newspaper ‘The Junior’ is paying the bills - so what is?!

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine, who is not on Tattle, messaged me yesterday at her infuriation with 'Surrey Mum Instagrammers'. They are becoming a whole subset of influencing huns that have no regard for their children's privacy and shove a phone in their face at every opportunity. Starting to wonder if the kids of these idiots know what their parents actually look like or whether they think their face is an iphone.
---
Sarah in Surrey is swiftly becoming as detestable as Kelly and Mum and a Mic. I liked all three when they started out but the 'fame and freebies' have gone to their heads. Sarah gets frumpy dresses gifted, Mum and a Mic L'Oreal days out and Kelly some Maom sweets. Would I trade my kids dignity for that?

Reactions: 8
Mum and a Mic does at least make some very funny, clever reels and at least manages to maintain her kids privacy.

Sarah in Surrey is becoming insufferable already with ad after ad - no Sarah we don’t want Elizabeth scarlet (who??) pyjamas or head to toe frump fest joules outfits. She’s like the new SurreyMama (Sarah in Dorset) BUT at least she does give her boys a well rounded childhood.

Kelly though - doesn’t engage, crap unfunny content, no USP, desperately commenting on anyone’s account with a bigger following, buys her own followers AND is a lazy person parent.

Mum and a Mic does at least make some very funny, clever reels and at least manages to maintain her kids privacy.

Sarah in Surrey is becoming insufferable already with ad after ad - no Sarah we don’t want Elizabeth scarlet (who??) pyjamas or head to toe frump fest joules outfits. She’s like the new SurreyMama (Sarah in Dorset) BUT at least she does give her boys a well rounded childhood.

Kelly though - doesn’t engage, crap unfunny content, no USP, desperately commenting on anyone’s account with a bigger following, buys her own followers AND is a lazy person parent.
Agree with this. Mum and a Mic just seems to have let it all go to her head. Sarah does do a lot with her kids and have a job (but also alot of help from her mum, which Kelly doesn't have). I don't think Kelly is cut out for this. Without the commute there isn't really an angle. Mother's orbit with older kids is daft, referring to snacks all the time is unhealthy and weird, and wanting to 'decompress' and do self care all the time is just not content. There were far too many 'content creators' that covered this years ago.
---

Frump fest is definitely the best way to describe Joules. And what chump wants to spend £60 on a stripey top?

Laughing hard at Kelly's To Do list. Trying to make it look like she is busy. Do people really need to put 'refill dishwasher' on a spreadsheet list?! Surely that is pretty obvious and impossible to not see?

Reactions: 8
Laughing hard at Kelly's To Do list. Trying to make it look like she is busy. Do people really need to put 'refill dishwasher' on a spreadsheet list?! Surely that is pretty obvious and impossible to not see?
Lol what a d!ckhead, she could have completed all those ‘house’ jobs in the time it took her to type it on a list and upload to Instagram. But then she wouldn’t have anything to talk about would she.

At home all day without any children there and STILL buying ready-made M&S meals for dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
At home all day without any children there and STILL buying ready-made M&S meals for dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Is she after an M&S ad deal?!!! Beggggggiiiiinnnnnngggggg. Maybe, like Scamp and Dude, M&S will invite her to an event where she gets to BUY something! Wasn't she trying on clothes with Grace/Abi a few days ago in M&S and heavily tagged them?

The scamp and dude thing is too funny. She wears them ALL the time yet never been gifted one thing. Oh apart from the Mamastillgotit scarf which despite the colours and material she insists on wearing as if it’s some depths of winter garment.

All the brands she wears go under. Small, overpriced businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.