Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scamp and dude thing is too funny. She wears them ALL the time yet never been gifted one thing. Oh apart from the Mamastillgotit scarf which despite the colours and material she insists on wearing as if it’s some depths of winter garment.Scamp

All the brands she wears go under. Small, overpriced businesses.
Scamp and Dude don't need to gift her when she pays for their overpriced tat. That whole Scamp and Dude thing is so 2015 as well. And all the rainbow coloured, garish sweaters. Kelly is basically a 2016 influencer - but in 2024.

Reactions: 4
Her hideous pink handbag is half price in their sale presumably because no one wants it and the owner has excess stock to shift. And Kelly’s Tshirt she bought at the store opening she attended is very tight and NOT flattering. Kelly seems to have put on a bit of weight - unsurprising with all that sitting around with Abi she does. She just buys in to it whether it’s nice or suits her or not.

Reactions: 3
I think she’ll be back lighter by the end of the month - she’s one of those types of people who say they feel ‘invisible’ when they’re not super blonde. In her opinion, her bright blonde hair is distinctive and her best feature, she’ll be complaining that she didn’t feel like herself etc. We know how much she likes to stand out from others with her bright and lurid colours. Calling Bingo on that one!
You’re definitely right on the hair front. I think she sees it as part of her “brand”. It’s looking terrible. At least the hairbands seem to have stopped - unless she’s playing stupid characters for reels. She must have had a nudge as to what a d!ck she looked in them!

Reactions: 2
Her to-do list - LOL ! There are just things that happen during a busy normal day.
I do half of them before 7am!

Reactions: 6
Nice to see her child is back in holiday club too. Not spending some nice quality time with her then?? Would obviously rather get through a tit 'to do' list that gets worse the more times you read it.

Don't like paying for soft play??? Maybe just get out and about then. The fresh air is free you know?! The kids aren't toddlers. They should be able to survive the UK weather with some proper coats and shoes. How many times does she go to soft play for this to be an issue for her? We don't pay here and I can see it may be annoying if it's expensive but she literally has no reason to go other than laziness on her part, let's face it!

Reactions: 6
Nice to see her child is back in holiday club too. Not spending some nice quality time with her then?? Would obviously rather get through a tit 'to do' list that gets worse the more times you read it.

Don't like paying for soft play??? Maybe just get out and about then. The fresh air is free you know?! The kids aren't toddlers. They should be able to survive the UK weather with some proper coats and shoes. How many times does she go to soft play for this to be an issue for her? We don't pay here and I can see it may be annoying if it's expensive but she literally has no reason to go other than laziness on her part, let's face it!
Quality time with her youngest daughter? Of course she’s not! Despite saying that at the start of the week when Grace went off to Rome. I knew Kelly couldn’t get through a whole 5 days with her kids off school. Wonder what ‘plans’ she has for them for the remaining 4 days.

I live very near to her and we are SPOILT for free walks in Surrey. Just got back from one with my ten year old as part of my work (actual work) lunch break.

F’in hell why is Kelly moaning about paying £5 to go in a soft play??? It was her choice to go, she could have done any number of other things on a sunny day. And can she really not afford or begrudge the £5? Of course she should pay - I’m sure for instance that she used the toilet whilst there (lots of costs there alone). What a tight miserable d!ckhead.

So her “day alone” to get on top of work and the house has been spent making stories and reading messages about soft play prices 🙄 Calling Bingo on a story once Grace is back about she “didn’t get any of the stuff done she needed to” and complaining that she needs Ian to take the kids out come the weekend

Yes and I bet we’re in for a soft play reel (ripping off mum and a mic) and of course we’re due another class WhatsApp one as she’s let us know!

I think she’d like to get a campaign of sorts going on soft play prices and “parent stealth taxes”. She can then be the soft play hero, defender of parents everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’d like to get a campaign of sorts going on soft play prices and “parent stealth taxes”. She can then be the soft play hero, defender of parents everywhere.
They’re barely able to stay open post covid as it is with rising bills. She’s pretty dumb if she thinks she can do a campaign on that!! The prices will be going up if anything!

World book day post already 🙄
I think you’ll find Kelly, that you absolutely would have time to make costumes. It’s people like you that have caused lots of schools to stop asking the kids to dress up because of the parents who chuck money at Amazon for outfits alienate those families that simply can’t afford it.

World book day post already 🙄
I think you’ll find Kelly, that you absolutely would have time to make costumes. It’s people like you that have caused lots of schools to stop asking the kids to dress up because of the parents who chuck money at Amazon for outfits alienate those families that simply can’t afford it.
There’s also nothing special or creative about just buying it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.