Sarah in Surrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so posh! I was shocked she is has only just turned 40, I would've placed her much older, she looks great but her style and manner is of an older person.

Reactions: 1
I think she has terrible style. The best she’s looked was her bday dress but her other stuff is rather dowdy.
I feel like she looks up to the likes of by Lauren McDermott (formally hunters & heels) but doesn’t quite pull it off

I remember first “discovering” her and being agog at how cringeworthy she looked! Really gawky and awkward. The husband is an odd looking little man too. She really seems to have tickets on herself now though.

She seems to be being very careful with how she talks about Kelly (kids and the commute) making it known that Kelly is not a “bestie”, that Kelly invited HER to brockets farm, that she met her for coffee because she felt it’s important to see people that do the same kind of work as her etc…

Reactions: 2
I'm amazed she sees herself as an influencer given how dowdy and frumpy her style is. She used to be a bit trendier a few years ago sporting dungerees and nice Breton tops but lately her style is way too old for her. I agree her party dress was lovely and took years off her but that valentines dress she showed the other day?! EWW. Also quitting her job to focus on her social media... really?! I do like her content on kids activities / days out but the rest of it is SO DULL.

She was made redundant from her job was she not? She worked for one of the big social media agencies - YMU.

It’s the hair. I’ve got a bob and her hair is what I’m scared of accidentally looking like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This will sound really horrible but I hate the way she dresses her eldest kid. I think she thinks he looks all individual and cool but he looks like a horrible spoilt stage school boy!

This will sound really horrible but I hate the way she dresses her eldest kid. I think she thinks he looks all individual and cool but he looks like a horrible spoilt stage school boy!
I think she actively encourages him to be a token gay boy, at his age he's still very much finding his identity, yet she's more than happy to take him to drag shows which I think is inappropriate for his age range. Sure, no issue if he does grow up to be a gay man, but don't actively push him into that corner without letting him find himself first.

I think she actively encourages him to be a token gay boy, at his age he's still very much finding his identity, yet she's more than happy to take him to drag shows which I think is inappropriate for his age range. Sure, no issue if he does grow up to be a gay man, but don't actively push him into that corner without letting him find himself first.
I agree with this too.

Oh god more free underwear. Do we have to see her on this as well. Talk about selling your dignity.

• Haha
Lol at no mention of Kelly in her Bocketts Farm post! Trying desperately to distance herself!!! Kelly’s stories had loads of pictures of Sarah - so are they “besties” or not?!

Sarah at Butlins is making me cringe in embarrassment for her. She's so prim and proper.
But she’s sooo crazy and fun and has been before. It’s like watching Ann Wiidecombe doing strictly *cringing so badly*
---
The pleather trousers with the backless fairfax and favour tan suede Sloane ranger shoes….!

• Haha