Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh hair, fresh nails, should we take bets on Kelly going out this weekend without her girls?
She’ll be off to Sarah in Surreys 40th. The nails are hideous - how old is she?! And the hair, well the less said the better.

Reactions: 3
Sarah now needs her own thread. Having previously liked her and her content, she is now awful. Why do these women do this?! She is an instagram cliche within 6 weeks of 'pivoting'.

Reactions: 8
Both her and Sarah - can they hide their #ads/gifted even more higher in right corner where it’s hidden?!

Sarah is ad after ad 🙄
I know! Someone like Kelly would know that text is obscured up in the corner.

Yes! Start one! She quickly got VERY annoying and smug.
---
New hair cut looking good 🤭
Looks awful! No hiding away when you're full time Insta Hun though is there??!!
---
They have nothing else to offer.
Don't be mean, Kelly is busy filming "commercial content" :unsure:

Reactions: 1
New hair cut looking good 🤭
I think she’ll be back lighter by the end of the month - she’s one of those types of people who say they feel ‘invisible’ when they’re not super blonde. In her opinion, her bright blonde hair is distinctive and her best feature, she’ll be complaining that she didn’t feel like herself etc. We know how much she likes to stand out from others with her bright and lurid colours. Calling Bingo on that one!

Reactions: 2
World Book Day. Kelly has plenty of time to make a costume. Inbetween looking at her phone and putting beige food in the oven

Reactions: 5
I wish someone would tell her that scamp and dude scarf isn’t a winter scarf to be worn with her Peter rabbit coat.

Re book day, why is she telling parents not to bother? To make her lazy self feel better for not bothering?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah now needs her own thread. Having previously liked her and her content, she is now awful. Why do these women do this?! She is an instagram cliche within 6 weeks of 'pivoting'.
I second this, please start one 😄

Embarrassingly, I don't know how to start a thread here ! Guidance needed!
I’m not sure why she’s gone all out when her husband looks like that!! Is he really going barefoot with mock croc loafers?!

So will Kelly be in a scamp and dude monstrosity or a frumpy joanie jumpsuit. Is her sap of a husband allowed out. There goes the girls day tomorrow!

Why aren’t they all going to Rome? Bizarre.
Yes. and why has she declared a pyjama day for Abi? Abi didnt go out last night and isnt going to Rome and has the holidays off now, as has Kelly. Surely Kelly could take Abi out and have some quality time with her - especially with Grace and Ian away. Every day is a pyjama day for Kelly and her kids.

Sums up Kelly not going, she will LOVE sitting on the sofa all day scrolling her phone and ignoring Abi. We may even get a reel about it later.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Grace gets Rome, and poor Abi a sofa day, probably with tit loads of snacks too! Don't get me wrong I love a night out myself but also responsible enough to parent properly the next day. I'd be even more inclined to treat the child left at home to something special if the other one is going to Rome! Not the usual pj and sofa day, because let's be honest that's not unusual in that house! She might get a cinema trip if she's lucky 😉

Reactions: 2
My husband has taken one of our children away as it’s half term and he’s got the annual leave. But unlike Kelly, our other child is too young for school and doesn’t have half term. I’ve taken him out for a fun day locally today 😀 but it’s back to work for me tomorrow. I would say I’d look out for Kelly today, but since I’m not sat on her sofa I probably won’t see her 😆

Poor kid. It’s a lovely sunny day here. Even if they wanted to stay in could Kelly not have organised a play date round hers or a family member to come over or something. She’s useless and cruel.

I’m sure she sees the fat we’re commenting on here as confirmation she’s doing the right thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.