Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, I went there on Sunday. I paid and she gets it free! Glad I said my 2 year old was under 2 to get in free now šŸ¤£šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how when it's gifted she manages to ger her lazy arse off the sofa!

Reactions: 9
I thought FINALLY Kelly was doing a wholesome trip outdoors when in the corner barely visible it said PR visit. You couldnā€™t make it up. And of course she has to drag Sarah along.
Abi looks shockingly big. Why doesnā€™t she dress her nicer and brush and tie her hair back for gods sake.

Reactions: 4
itā€™s so disingenuous.
---

I actually feel like complaining to some of these places that they choose to gift these idiots, while the rest of us plebs have to pay!
the irony of moaning about soft play pricing... But no complaints when a venue is PR Gifted! Bocketts farm charge pretty much the same for adults as children, yet no mention of that when she's on a gifted day out is there?

Reactions: 7
the irony of moaning about soft play pricing... But no complaints when a venue is PR Gifted! Bocketts farm charge pretty much the same for adults as children, yet no mention of that when she's on a gifted day out is there?
As with all these cretins, there is no consistency in their messaging. It sickens me that I have paid full whack for Bocketts and lazy Kelly goes free. No doubt she is telling herself she is promoting a business but two days earlier has attacked a soft play and whined about putting her colourful fingers in her pocket. Like all of them, she is entitled and greedy.

Reactions: 7
Poor Grace is on the upper age limit if not too old for a play park type farm like that I would have thought but sheā€™s probably barely ever been to one because Kelly will only take them out if itā€™s gifted. I think sheā€™s scared of doing things with the girls on her own hence dragging Sarah along. Who needs a lie down after a trip to a farm ffs.
---
As with all these cretins, there is no consistency in their messaging. It sickens me that I have paid full whack for Bocketts and lazy Kelly goes free. No doubt she is telling herself she is promoting a business but two days earlier has attacked a soft play and whined about putting her colourful fingers in her pocket. Like all of them, she is entitled and greedy.
I canā€™t believe she moaned about having to pay Ā£5 for a soft play ffs. The cost of her half term so far is pretty much that one Ā£5 entry fee as sheā€™s done sod all else.

You have hit the nail on the head. I don't think she can cope with being on her own and out with them. Maye she has quite bad anxiety - and thats why she gets the train to her parents? Every so often, when content dries up (not that there has been any decent content for a looooooong time) she will say that she has been struggling mentally. She will no doubt do a big reveal soon that she suffers from ADHD/Anxiety/depression/mental health issues and we all need to be kind. That is the usual schtick from these horrid influencers.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Bumble2019, post: 18405642, member: 22247"
Whatā€™s the bet on todays outing being #gifted?
[/QUOTE]
Is this what all those work deadlines were? Arranging freebies for half term? Middle class begging.

You have hit the nail on the head. I don't think she can cope with being on her own and out with them. Maye she has quite bad anxiety - and thats why she gets the train to her parents? Every so often, when content dries up (not that there has been any decent content for a looooooong time) she will say that she has been struggling mentally. She will no doubt do a big reveal soon that she suffers from ADHD/Anxiety/depression/mental health issues and we all need to be kind. That is the usual schtick from these horrid influencers.
She's played the mental health card before has she not? 'its okay not be to be okay' thing and how much she's been struggling.

I was surprised when she said sheā€™d need to lie in a darkened room and have a pyjama day after a trip to the farm. Thatā€™s a lovely day out for them all and a freebie treat for her too. Hardly going into a war zone

How did she ever cope with work? Surely sheā€™ll have to go back one day, and what will she do then if a free day at the farm is this traumatic?

The state of Abi today my goodness. Itā€™s February, sheā€™s got bare legs, no coat and looks an absolute mess. Her weight is shocking, fed sugary meal after sugary meal on plastic platters by lazy Kelly whose only interest is creating content for the gram.

So the trip today wasnā€™t an Ad but was a present from a well meaning friend, of course it couldnā€™t have been Kellyā€™s idea!!

The state of Abi today my goodness. Itā€™s February, sheā€™s got bare legs, no coat and looks an absolute mess. Her weight is shocking, fed sugary meal after sugary meal on plastic platters by lazy Kelly whose only interest is creating content for the gram.

So the trip today wasnā€™t an Ad but was a present from a well meaning friend, of course it couldnā€™t have been Kellyā€™s idea!!
Came on to say the same thing having seen that photo of Abi zoomed in. That poor kid is piling the weight on and at her age sheā€™s got no control of it ā˜¹

Reactions: 2
Came on to say the same thing having seen that photo of Abi zoomed in. That poor kid is piling the weight on and at her age sheā€™s got no control of it ā˜¹
Itā€™s actually quite shocking. Sheā€™s fed a really poor diet not through poverty but through sheer laziness and disinterest in her health and lifestyle on Kellyā€™s part.

She's played the mental health card before has she not? 'its okay not be to be okay' thing and how much she's been struggling.
Finally, I thought, Kelly has taken the girls on an activity on her own. Then, in a photo, there is another adult there. She isn't solo parenting at all. And will still need to decompress/be in a dark room. FFS. I regularly take mine into London on my own and enjoy it - the same age as hers. I don't need eleventy billion snacks because they aren't dogs.

I was searching the corners for the Ad mention but in the end it was just another kind of ā€œgiftedā€ šŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.