Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What content do you want to see?"

For starters, I don't want to see her outside her gaff for a fortnight. Incredibly immature and selfish of her hightailing it to Malta as soon as it was on the greenlist. Everyone knew the green list was subject to change. Don't get why she couldnt just cop on and stay at home like the rest of us who are missing our holidays and are essentially taking one for the team!

Reactions: 11
Her holiday looks fake anyway no natural pictures nothing she’s just trying to get more views for her insta.. I used to like her but she’s full of tit she claims she’s a job but at what????? 😂

Reactions: 8
Ye howww annoying must it be to go on holidays with any of the Kehoe sister.. it would be photos constantly!! Just enjoy the moment sometimes

Reactions: 7
I heard through the grapevine that Ian had a full on affair behind her back and got the girl Pregnant

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s not on holidays with him , Deffo a new guy.

I feel like if you wanna be an influencer so bad , stop sharing only the good parts of your life. Apparently she got sacked from Penney’s.

she only shows the good things so we’re led to believe she has a great life. People are naturally going to ask about your breakup 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I heard through the grapevine that Ian had a full on affair behind her back and got the girl Pregnant
He did and for over a about two years too I heard is she actually pregnant for him oh mammy can you imagine that well if she is he has not stuck by her because he’s with a girl I know of and she’s definitely not pregnant 🤰 the dirty rat of a man didn’t they own that house together I wonder why she is saying nothing about the breakup at all? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the girl? Wonder does she look like Emma and if she is pregnant 🤰 he obviously is a sleaze or he wasn’t happy in the relationship and the fake insta life they lived, I just copped on he is a trainer in the gym Emma does her PT that is awkward it’s all a bit weird if you ask me

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the girl? Wonder does she look like Emma and if she is pregnant 🤰 he obviously is a sleaze or he wasn’t happy in the relationship and the fake insta life they lived, I just copped on he is a trainer in the gym Emma does her PT that is awkward it’s all a bit weird if you ask me
How do you know he’s a PT, insta is private , very hard to stalk 🙈

He did and for over a about two years too I heard is she actually pregnant for him oh mammy can you imagine that well if she is he has not stuck by her because he’s with a girl I know of and she’s definitely not pregnant 🤰 the dirty rat of a man didn’t they own that house together I wonder why she is saying nothing about the breakup at all? 🤔
oh god he’s got another girlfriend?? Yeah I feel like she’s just never going to address it on insta. She just won’t. I bet she gets loads of questions about it though. Whoever the fella is that took all her pics in Malta , fair play to him hahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I follow the gym she is in and he is always tagged teaching classes that is awkward I think considering they don’t follow each other anymore it’s clearly bitter between them, would you want a fella that had been in a long relationship and spent the last two years cheating once a cheat always a cheat and he is nothing to look at personality like a plank by the looks of it I heard he was always texting girls before 🤮 I’m dying to know who the girl is and if she is pregnant for him

I follow the gym she is in and he is always tagged teaching classes that is awkward I think considering they don’t follow each other anymore it’s clearly bitter between them, would you want a fella that had been in a long relationship and spent the last two years cheating once a cheat always a cheat and he is nothing to look at personality like a plank by the looks of it I heard he was always texting girls before 🤮 I’m dying to know who the girl is and if she is pregnant for him

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I just want to know how everything went down and how does she have so much money to go away and buy new clothes constantly and then afford PT and designer stuff and a gaff 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I just want to know how everything went down and how does she have so much money to go away and buy new clothes constantly and then afford PT and designer stuff and a gaff 😂😂
To have been a fly on the wall 🤣 they own the house together she gets all her clothes gifted to get because she is an influencer she gets everything for free 🙄 how is she putting on a front on the gram after finding out that about her fella I wonder does she know the girl is pregnant 🤰

Does he have a child already from before Emma? She use to have a little girl in her snaps sometimes I thought it was his child

Reactions: 1
Does he have a child already from before Emma? She use to have a little girl in her snaps sometimes I thought it was his child
No I seen her saying it was his niece one time they went to the zoo lights they have no kids his profile wasn’t always private so you could see it before, I think it’s crazy how they have both moved on so quick just goes to show how fake there like was really doesn’t it could never stand them they were always so full of it 🤣

Oh Oh Oh the girl who he cheated with is Nicole I don’t know who she is or if she is pregnant but the new girl is Aime maybe she is pregnant what silly girls I would love to know the attraction to him 🤣

Last edited:
im shocked that he cheated on her hes a little midget she was always taller than him in her photos it was so awkward to watch :cautious::cautious: Them sisters are so far up their own arses its unreal

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t say she buys clothes, you never see her wearing something twice. Presumably she buys, wears for a photo for the gram and make it look like she owns it and then returns it back. She sells a lot of her close on Depop as well. Other than that I can see how a “life coach” would have a regular income to afford a mortgage on your own, holidays, monthly brows, nails, tan and bleach and also a gym fees. I’m doing something wrong!!

Just before lockdown happened she was away on some sort of trip with work Asia I think, I think she's still in buying I vaguely remenber her saying at one stage?
And the life coach thing is still relatively new isn't it? So it can't be bringing in much money.
But her and her sisters did do that collab with the hair company and the clothes company (maybe dresses.ie and the name of the hair one escaped me) so she must be making good money from the instagram side hussle!

He cheated wow don’t wish that on anyone but it was bound to happen... wonder who the new fella is and all this during lockdown sneaky....I’m so intrigued now!!!! Would she have to buy him out now for the house they bought looks like Ashley has Defo moved in same rooms same pictures😂😂😂😂😂 makes me sick wasters

Photoshop again on her stories she’s unreal lol
She is always at it are you surprised wonder if she is staying true to self isolating I doubt it 😡 got some tea on the situation it’s Nicola not Nicole he cheated with and she told Emma herself because Ian tomtom had told the girl he was single when she found out about Emma apparently he told her they weren’t even together they live together and I think she is pregnant for him too pitty her stuck now with the rat, and when we all through they had the perfect life 🤣 insta iano was doing the dirty 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.