Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

7UP

Just out of curiosity.... Why is Dominique getting loads of sympathy yet Emma is getting blasted? I would feel what Emma's fella did (if its true) getting another girl pregnant is a far worse thing to go through and process yet she's getting lambasted here. Don't come at me either. I'm just curious why one's gets sympathy and the others getting slagged. I'd say Emma's really suffering too. I can't even imagine finding out your partner got another girl pregnant. Horrific
I'm all for the banter and calling them out but that's a Really shitty comment above saying she must be hard work for her fella to do that to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Seeing some of Ashley's pictures on Instagram, looks like she is really putting weight back on, Hips and waist really getting large. All that free lodgings and dinners starting to show. Her guy liable to ask for ring back.
Sorry what a nasty comment.

Reactions: 16

treatyo'self

Ah as must as I dislike the Keoghs, to the point that I no longer follow any of them, words like '******' and 'midget' are a bit uncalled for. They're attractive girls, some of them with more work than necessary but that's a bit far.

Reactions: 15
Eh Emma is in Malta all of a sudden? Is this essential travel or ??? Really gets right up my nose with people doing this! Just because it doesn’t affect them. Well as someone who lost someone from Covid I am F**KED right off! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Madscone

VIP Member
Heard she’s the hardest working out of the three and the biggest earner she had two jobs and her fella is high up in portmarnock golf club. I no a girl who knows her there moving to portmarnock in a new build it’s not ready yet
High up in portmarnock golf club?! What is he? A VIP caddy!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Noseynancy101

Right these 3 wannabes boil my blood claudine was with a fella for years really nice guy called johnny and she was cheating on him with the fella she is with now and her and the new fella are always on and off aswel 🙄Ashley was riding her fella Chris while he was with another girl for a long time Victoria she is so stunning and it all came out back at a house party the girl Victoria was told by one of Chris’s friends and there was murder over it he’s only with Ashley for the insta fame he’s from blanch and is a toe rag he’s involved with well known big drug dealers they are always on and off he has now put on this posh accent since he started his food page it’s so cringe!! 🙄 all the kehoe sisters are common as muck but have now put on these posh accents too it’s so fucking irritating they think they are something there not don’t really know much about the Emma one only she’s a rude cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 12

7UP

Emma was doing a workout video and some girl replied to it saying something like god your gone huge something to that effect anyway. Emma put a screenshot on her stories and tagged your woman in it and called her out.

I think she's dead right. Directly commenting to the person about their weight or appearance is downright disgusting and I don't care what backing someone has Emma was right to tag her. She wouldn't be called out if she didn't message horrible stuff. She made her bed tbh. F#ck her. Thought it was ballsy by Emma and fair play to her.

Reactions: 12

Samkmc

I asked Emma on Instagram if they had both split with their partners and I got blocked by both of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

ela87

Chatty Member
"What content do you want to see?"

For starters, I don't want to see her outside her gaff for a fortnight. Incredibly immature and selfish of her hightailing it to Malta as soon as it was on the greenlist. Everyone knew the green list was subject to change. Don't get why she couldnt just cop on and stay at home like the rest of us who are missing our holidays and are essentially taking one for the team!

Taco Cat

The videos of her looking wistfully out to sea and then smiling. I am cringing. The photos. I bet they spend hours posing, taking, editing, uploading. What a waste of life. These young influencers bring nothing to the world. Zilch.

Eloel12345

I went to school with the Kehoe sisters. I was in the same year as Claudine. Even in primary school she was an absolute horror. I remember one time her parents took her out of class for a week to go to New York on a holiday. Grand. No shade there and she came back with a big bag of sweets and declared to the teacher who she did and didn't want to share with, named all those who she didn't want. Course the teacher told her to sit her ass down and put the sweets in her bag. It sounds absolutely petty but even back then I knew this girl was going to grow up to be a horrible piece of work. I want to say she hung around with the "popular girls", I was trying to not use the American terms but genuinely have no other words to use and of course my nerdy self with my head in a book all the time. Claudine took an instant disliking to me. I wouldn't say she was a bully. She never physically or verbally attacked me but her presence alone would just make you wish you weren't around her. We went to separate secondary schools and word from the grapevine, she never actually grew up. Mind you I always taught Emma and Ashley were lovely. Always mannerly but Claudine, I think her parents got landed with the wrong child on that one because she was actually, like I said, horrible and horrible to be around. Honestly fair play to the girls for making a name for themselves but me personally, I couldnt bring myself to follow or support someone who genuinely taught the world owed her everything.

• Wow
Charging people to go on a walk in a public place, it's despicable. Whoever is going on these walks, fools and their money are easily parted so I've no sympathy for them. Emma, get a real job ffs!

It was glaringly obvious though, Emma crawls through her break ups by trying any new fad, grounding, sea swimming, breathing, walking in nature while trying to monetize it all through her misery thinking it's healing and empowering. It's anything but, the girl just can't be on her own. And asides from the solo holiday she bangs on about, the phone is an accompaniment the whole time, its not completely solo switched off at all.

And I think she only moved in with that guy because wasn't her and Ashleys lease up and they couldn't find anywhere and Ashley had got engaged so she moved in with him and Emma's poor fella was probably forced to allow Emma live with him.

She needs to just go and be on her own , get an office job again and stop trying to sell her sadness as empowerment and preying on weak vulnerable women she has fooled into thinking she's fine and her life is great. It's clearly not, failed relationships, forced sale of a home, moving from apartment to apartment, no stability. Don't get me wrong nobody is perfect, life is shit sometimes but stop trying to sell a sham to people charging them for literal walking and breathing all because a normal 9 to 5 is beneath this greedy lazy entitled nobody.

Mick.Muzzq

Those stupid videos they do standing and moving a leg then looking at each other modelling clothes. They look fucking ridiculous

spotlight

VIP Member
I just seen on Emma’s Instagram that she said she is 37, I went to school with her and was in the same class and I’m 41 🤔 so one of us is wrong here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Everyone has different life paths, it’s a bit mean to say Emma and Ashley don’t have their life together because they don’t have kids. Not everyone wants one.

• Heart

Gossipgal991

Just out of curiosity.... Why is Dominique getting loads of sympathy yet Emma is getting blasted? I would feel what Emma's fella did (if its true) getting another girl pregnant is a far worse thing to go through and process yet she's getting lambasted here. Don't come at me either. I'm just curious why one's gets sympathy and the others getting slagged. I'd say Emma's really suffering too. I can't even imagine finding out your partner got another girl pregnant. Horrific
I'm all for the banter and calling them out but that's a Really shitty comment above saying she must be hard work for her fella to do that to her.
Because dom has been honest and raw about it , Emma puts on a front as if life is perfect. How can people look up to her if she constantly claims to have her shit together all the time.

she put up a pic in Malta to make out she was with a new bloke and it was her bloody brother. Dominique is as real as they come , Emma is fake.

Yeah it’s the lies that gets to people. Trying to be something she isn’t.
This new fad of reading self help books and being a life coach when you photoshop your body and only show one side of yourself. It’s bullshit