Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Emma and Ashley living together now? So did they both break up with their fellas???
I don’t know what they’re doing, Claudine takes an awful lot of her photos at Emmas house, she has done right through lockdown. Not sure if they’re all living there or they just use Emmas for photos because her house is nice 😂

Reactions: 3
I asked Emma on Instagram if they had both split with their partners and I got blocked by both of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I really like Emma, also wondered if she had split as she used to talk about him - not that its actually anyone's business I suppose (She still follows him by the looks of it). Feel like she keeps it real compared to the mass of influences out there and is relatable.

Reactions: 4
Omg! They must be then. Why block someone for asking a simple question?
That is so bad! Just reply! She let’s on she’s “keeping it real” but then when is asked a simple question blocks people... she comes across as fake I think

Someone commented a while ago I think it was on Ashleys, asking why she was staying at Emmas. When I went back to check if she’d answered the comment was deleted lol she probably blocked that person too 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone commented a while ago I think it was on Ashleys, asking why she was staying at Emmas. When I went back to check if she’d answered the comment was deleted lol she probably blocked that person too 😂
Do they not know it’s okay to break up with someone?

Reactions: 1
If I hear Emma saying she keeps it real one more time I’ll scream. Real isn’t facetuning your insta photos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 Real isn’t blocking a lot of your FOLLOWERS who ask you a simple question. They follow you as they are interested in your life.. I understand if some influencers don’t want to talk about personal relationships but it seems Emma discloses so much about all other aspects of her “real” life yet cannot simply reply to someone that she would rather not share.. or even just ignore the message. Surely very counter productive to block followers.

Also - does anyone notice how many random pictures / photos that Claudine puts up? Like of random things.. photos she’s just taken from other pages... Zzz

I know strange it’s been deleted I didn’t even notice. I know someone on here said she blocked them for asking about Ian 👀 no need for that like just ignore the question if it bothers you! Blocking just makes you look like a witch. I did like Emma till she did that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.