Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her holiday looks fake anyway no natural pictures nothing she’s just trying to get more views for her insta.. I used to like her but she’s full of tit she claims she’s a job but at what????? 😂
I used to like her also. Had to unfollow recently, I couldn’t take the false insta accent where every second word was a high pitched screech.

I just want to know how everything went down and how does she have so much money to go away and buy new clothes constantly and then afford PT and designer stuff and a gaff 😂😂
Did you see how much food her and Ashley got for free during lock down🤭It was a disgrace but certainly would save a few euros not having to shell out for groceries. Plus no tax paid on freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I honestly don't understand how she classes herself as a blogger like all 3 of them sisters they are so boring there is no content same crap different day

Reactions: 2
looks like shes having a mini breakdown..shes in a flunk arent we all like :mad::mad:
I know and I find it hard to believe that she’s read every book on her recommended list on her story. She only puts them up for the gram. Stop trying to come off as so “deep”. My god that tit wrecks my head. Every single bit of content is so planned to look as if she has her tit together. It’s so not relatable.

Reactions: 1
I think claudine is so boring I skip all her posts all she does it try to influence you to buy tit 🤣 and just seen Emma had a reading wonder what she was told 🙈 do you’s not think she got wind of this and is trying to be “REAL” she had bad days come to the real world we all do 😡 Ashley is very quiet on the gram they are just so full of tit 3 ugly sisters they call themselves the Irish Kardashians 🤣

Unfollowed all three.. boring unoriginal and “UNreal” content... they also seem to think they’re all the bees knees

Shes going all out tonite in that pic wonder is it for him 😂😂😂

Looks skinny in some pics and others not so wonder what app she using 😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Ashley’s fellas latest video for Dublin Social? Good jaysus, he is an awful eejit! He’s apparently scouring the country for the best food but then does the top 5 pizzas in Dublin. Pretty sure the rest of the country eats pizza too 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 And then the chewing noises, the lip smacking, that skank Jess Brennan 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 If there was a video that summed up the vacuousness of the wannabe “influencers” it’s that one 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Ashley’s fellas latest video for Dublin Social? Good jaysus, he is an awful eejit! He’s apparently scouring the country for the best food but then does the top 5 pizzas in Dublin. Pretty sure the rest of the country eats pizza too 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 And then the chewing noises, the lip smacking, that skank Jess Brennan 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 If there was a video that summed up the vacuousness of the wannabe “influencers” it’s that one 😂😂😂😂😂
awful! he can’t even speak properly... proper DIY video that

Ashley looks like a ****** to me shes got a verrrry manly face with them nasty bushy looking eyebrows and than no tits emma who looks like a prepubescent lad

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ha ha gas😂😂😂😂 Emma had salmon for dinner last nite who cares you be munching on a bag of crisps later 😂😂😂

Ha ha gas😂😂😂😂 Emma had salmon for dinner last nite who cares you be munching on a bag of crisps later 😂😂😂
I would never ever ever tell people I train and do all this stuff unless you noticed a huge difference. She tells people how much she trains yet she never seems to look any different. 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I know a girl who does the same class as her she said she is very unfit and makes weird sounds 😂😂😂😂😂

I need that app she using to photoshop thou cus no one looks that good 😂😂❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.