Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so “real” she should acknowledge to her followers...I understand keeping it private also.. she’s full of tit though just shows how fake the life insta is... as she’s always super happy etc

Reactions: 3
If she’s so “real” she should acknowledge to her followers...I understand keeping it private also.. she’s full of tit though just shows how fake the life insta is... as she’s always super happy etc
I agree address it say u dont wanna talk about it and move on.. people will wonder and then get blocked for asking... it's all fake if u ask me and insta filtered to the last..

Reactions: 2
Hold on! I clearly missed something - RAGE! Was something said on Insta about him cheating or said here? Ah ffs, did nobody take screenshots 😂 She’s just so “real” gals, come on, like it’s all about self healing, self love.........snoreeeeeeeeeeeeee

She done a Mickey Mouse course for 7 Saturdays. Who the feck would pay her to be a life coach!

Reactions: 6
Do you ever notice Ashley and Emma every few months do a body positive post? Like yes it’s good to encourage all shapes and sizes and being healthy and happy HOWEVER I think they do them types of posts as they always get high likes... and like ok we heard you the first time!!

Claudine try’s sooo hard to be high fashun... I find it very amusing.. her style is nice but it’s no where high fashion or original for that matter

Reactions: 7
Emma selling Rosie’s Lavish Alice dress on Depop already!! Only wore it for the photo

A4E741A6-797A-4A35-8E1B-9CD57C5DEB01.jpeg

I dunno why I thought they had split up? Also how different does she look

Saw she had up pre dinner drinks and then went to another restaurant for actual dinner. Clearly just got served drinks in this pub with no meal required. Also I thought she wasn't with him anymore either. She use to live in a different place
View attachment 192403
I dunno why I thought they had split up? Also how different does she look

Does no one know the tea about claudine ? She’s a horrible piece of work her bf Ryan or whatever his name is he’s horrible looking first of all but anyways my friend worked with this girl called Lauren and he was with Lauren for years he lived in her family home because he’s english I think he moved here to be with her and long story short he was cheating on her with claudine for ages and she found out because he was looking for an apartment with claudine I remember the girl had all the emails to landlords etc on her story exposing them anyways so that’s how she met her boyfriend imagine doing that to another girl there’s never an excuse it’s just so wrong I’m sure she’s well over it now the girl it was a few years ago but I just thought Claudine was vile since then also think her and her sisters look like men

Reactions: 5
I don't see the attraction with them either. None of them are anything special.

Eh Emma is in Malta all of a sudden? Is this essential travel or ??? Really gets right up my nose with people doing this! Just because it doesn’t affect them. Well as someone who lost someone from Covid I am F**KED right off! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Eh Emma is in Malta all of a sudden? Is this essential travel or ??? Really gets right up my nose with people doing this! Just because it doesn’t affect them. Well as someone who lost someone from Covid I am F**KED right off! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Saw that. Someone commented asking was it essential travel and saying how disappointed they where to see her using her platform to promote it. Low and behold it was deleted.

Reactions: 5
Who's she away with? Make or break trip with Ian Tom Tom??

I dunno but I’m absolutely disgusted. The amount of SHITE that they all spouted during lockdown about all being in this together. Makes me SICK! I am so fuming!
Be totally different if they had lost someone too to this virus. FUMING!

Reactions: 8
They lie aswell Rosie conn dress Emma wore said she was a 12 and it was actually a 14 😂 not that it matters but they are all bums it’s sick that she travelled must of been gifted as they all living it up in Ibiza Ellie Kelly the lot fake creatures 😂😂😂😂

Disgusted at Emma travelling tbh. I know Malta on the green list but its seemingly non essential travel. Can you not just stay put for the sake of the health of your fellow citizens? I've had 2 holidays cancelled and won't be going anywhere until no government warnings in place as much as a sun holiday is wanted and needed.

Disgusted at Emma travelling tbh. I know Malta on the green list but its seemingly non essential travel. Can you not just stay put for the sake of the health of your fellow citizens? I've had 2 holidays cancelled and won't be going anywhere until no government warnings in place as much as a sun holiday is wanted and needed.
May not be on the Green list for much longer. Hope the SWIPE UPs and geo tags are worth the 14 days in self isolation.

Reactions: 4
Can hardly see Emma kicking the girls out of her gaff and self isolating for two weeks now Malta is gone from the green list. They would be fuming if older members of their family became ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.