Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't mind Emma but was absolutely disgusted to see her travel and nip off to Malta as soon as it was on the green list. We would all love to travel but tbh I've more respect for my fellow citizens and the shitshow the government are dealing with. Idiot and lord knows she won't quarantine on her return home.

Reactions: 8
Looks like she hasnโ€™t spilt from the fella check out her new post heโ€™s taken the picture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
So did both sisters break up with the fellas and get back with them at the same time? Weird.

Reactions: 3
I dont think it is Ian. He had s post on his own story that looked like he was at a driving range in Ireland.

They also don't follow each other on insta anymore so I defo think shes with someone new ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I'd say Ashley split with her boyfriend and got back together. I think they've split a few times. They were both at electric picnic a few years back and didnt see each other at all and then same thing a few months later he was back on her stories.

Yhe
They also don't follow each other on insta anymore so I defo think shes with someone new ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I'd say Ashley split with her boyfriend and got back together. I think they've split a few times. They were both at electric picnic a few years back and didnt see each other at all and then same thing a few months later he was back on her stories.

Emma and ashley were both defo following Ian during lockdown. So must only be recently they unfollowed.

Also as a side .....how do you start a new relationship during all this!?

Reactions: 6
Brehon Hotel is another place not to visit.. they give away so many nights away!

Reactions: 6
Yhe

Emma and ashley were both defo following Ian during lockdown. So must only be recently they unfollowed.

Also as a side .....how do you start a new relationship during all this!?
Oh I think he has moved on also I see Ian Tomtom and a girl I know of Amie have very similar posts I seen him in the bay restaurant with a girl who looked very much like her wonder if Emma got wind of it and deleted him heard heโ€™s a sleazy creepy he had tried to text a few girls while he was with Emma and the state of him he must think heโ€™s something special. Emma is so stuck up her own hole she really thinks sheโ€™s famous or something she thought she had it all yet her fella cheats on her ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5
The videos of her looking wistfully out to sea and then smiling. I am cringing. The photos. I bet they spend hours posing, taking, editing, uploading. What a waste of life. These young influencers bring nothing to the world. Zilch.

Reactions: 11
Mad I love this website she makes out her life is so amazing what a tit show wonder if itโ€™s the brother ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Oh I think he has moved on also I see Ian Tomtom and a girl I know of Amie have very similar posts I seen him in the bay restaurant with a girl who looked very much like her wonder if Emma got wind of it and deleted him heard heโ€™s a sleazy creepy he had tried to text a few girls while he was with Emma and the state of him he must think heโ€™s something special. Emma is so stuck up her own hole she really thinks sheโ€™s famous or something she thought she had it all yet her fella cheats on her ๐Ÿคฃ
I know that everyone can have their own opinion however I know Ian and he isnโ€™t sleazy at all. Heโ€™s actually a very nice guy!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.