Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah as must as I dislike the Keoghs, to the point that I no longer follow any of them, words like '******' and 'midget' are a bit uncalled for. They're attractive girls, some of them with more work than necessary but that's a bit far.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if any of them have a meal here ๐Ÿคฃ they do love a freebie even their date night away is gifted ๐Ÿ™ˆ
093D30A6-062E-466F-AB99-578EBC1C7ED1.jpeg

Personally, I don't find that word acceptable in reference to anyone.
words are just words. You give them power by being offended by them. I wouldnโ€™t be offended at any words like those, it was a flippant remark not meant in a degrading way I believe. I stand to be corrected though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
I know a girl who does the same class as her she said she is very unfit and makes weird sounds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I need that app she using to photoshop thou cus no one looks that good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค
I just feel like she never looks different. If you were training that much you deffo would look a bit more toned etc. I hate the false impression. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Yeah I know... wait and see over weekend lol there be more content taken... these pictures of dressing up like I mean I get your prob bored but Jesus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m offended by Emmaโ€™s pink shiny tiny madonna boob shape top thing that she wears. What even is that?

Reactions: 3
Is she over the two weeks quarantine cus sheโ€™s off out and the rumour Ian cheated is true a girl I know is in same gym just before lockdown it came out and sheโ€™s pregnant

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking about her quarantine as she posted a photo from Malta on 10th August and is out now for food. Very annoying. I lost my uncle to Covid and couldnโ€™t attend his funeral and Iโ€™m also a front line worker.

Yeah breaking rules yet again sheโ€™s some nerve makes me angry actually ... these should be named and shamed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.