Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know anything about these girls. I only follow Emma and have to say I quite like her. She flogs the symprove and all the usual bits but overall she seems grand!

Reactions: 3
I really like Emma! I thought she had split up with her partner too, she hasn’t spoke about him in months and she would have at least mentioned him occasionally before. Hope she’s ok.

I can’t have Claudine, sorry the pouting is just annoying.

Ashley is ok, I definitely think she’s split up with her boyfriend too.

Why do you think that... I like emma shes gorgeous my fave sis doesnt seem as fake as the other 2 cant stand the pouts of the other 2 like bad lip injections
Just a hunch. She would normally mention him even if he didn't feature in her stories. 🤷‍♀️

I used to follow all 3 and now I can only follow Ashley as the other two started to grind on me.

Does anyone know who Emma works for now as she made it V clear she isnt at pennys/primark anymore which is a shame as that was the main reason I followed her for the bts/new stock!

Reactions: 1
I used to follow all 3 and now I can only follow Ashley as the other two started to grind on me.

Does anyone know who Emma works for now as she made it V clear she isnt at pennys/primark anymore which is a shame as that was the main reason I followed her for the bts/new stock!
She changed a while back.. seems very secretive about it considering she shows everything else.. like why be secretiveunless you’re an undercover agent 😂 no one cares that much

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed Emma about a year who after she put up a picture of a coffee and a reduced sticker sambo from Tesco saying something like don’t forget to give back girlos. If you need to capture your generosity for the gram for likes there is something wrong.

Reactions: 9
I went to school with the Kehoe sisters. I was in the same year as Claudine. Even in primary school she was an absolute horror. I remember one time her parents took her out of class for a week to go to New York on a holiday. Grand. No shade there and she came back with a big bag of sweets and declared to the teacher who she did and didn't want to share with, named all those who she didn't want. Course the teacher told her to sit her ass down and put the sweets in her bag. It sounds absolutely petty but even back then I knew this girl was going to grow up to be a horrible piece of work. I want to say she hung around with the "popular girls", I was trying to not use the American terms but genuinely have no other words to use and of course my nerdy self with my head in a book all the time. Claudine took an instant disliking to me. I wouldn't say she was a bully. She never physically or verbally attacked me but her presence alone would just make you wish you weren't around her. We went to separate secondary schools and word from the grapevine, she never actually grew up. Mind you I always taught Emma and Ashley were lovely. Always mannerly but Claudine, I think her parents got landed with the wrong child on that one because she was actually, like I said, horrible and horrible to be around. Honestly fair play to the girls for making a name for themselves but me personally, I couldnt bring myself to follow or support someone who genuinely taught the world owed her everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg - hot tea!! I’m not surprised..and I know this is presumptuous but she looks VERY full of herself! Like she thinks she’s something gorgeous.. as pretty as she is she (which she is) she is not anything special and that pouting ruins her .. she is an influencer yes but that world is so fickle.. pretty sure its only temporary! Her “lifestyle “ in general doesn’t appeal to me.. ie getting the best pic in my sisters house for the 7653th time

Reactions: 4
I don’t usually mind them but I have say all the body positivity Emma harps on about, she filters her photos to death!! Her skin in soooo blurred in all pics

Reactions: 10
As much as Ashley harps on about loving your body and her body positive image she photoshops her waist!!! Iv seen her in other photos at events ect and seen her around town before, and her body is NOT like that

Reactions: 9
As much as Ashley harps on about loving your body and her body positive image she photoshops her waist!!! Iv seen her in other photos at events ect and seen her around town before, and her body is NOT like that
I always wondered about that...

Reactions: 1
Emma just came up on my home page, so I had a look as you do. It was her birthday, she was feeling the love. She even bought a cake and balloons for herself. Then she set up the phone on her kitchen table and took photos of herself having a great time... with herself. You can see in the balloon reflection. Like would you be arsed?!

Reactions: 6
Are Emma and Ashley living together now? So did they both break up with their fellas???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.