Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please explain because I’m much smaller than her following slimming world had a few mini blowouts and still maintained My weight, how has she put on 4lbs by eating barely anything and exercising? I can’t work it out? I smell poop

edited* to add
Those tiny potions to me screams hunger blow outs
Fill that plate up with veg and then you won’t be so hungry and binge out, does this girl ever learn

Reactions: 10
Please explain because I’m much smaller than her following slimming world had a few mini blowouts and still maintained My weight, how has she put on 4lbs by eating barely anything and exercising? I can’t work it out? I smell poop

edited* to add
Those tiny potions to me screams hunger blow outs
Fill that plate up with veg and then you won’t be so hungry and binge out, does this girl ever learn
Yes I agree , I don’t think she’s confident with cooking or she waits till she’s starving & just has fast & easy food but a load of veg, some rice & chicken or salmon etc whatever would keep her full for so much longer !

Reactions: 3
She’s just a big fat walking contradiction

More water, more steps, more exercise blah blah blah give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell her it’s not high intensity if your heart rate is chillin at 101bpm on average

• Haha
Only doing 5000 steps coz it’s Saturday? This is the problem with her mentality, it’s the weekend so I’ll half arse every thing, have a drink and a takeaway (she didn’t say that but we all know what happens on weekends in that house) She’s not at the stage yet where she can have cheat days etc. You need to be consistent for at least 4-6 weeks and make significant losses.

“If the sweat ain’t flying you ain’t trying” You're sweating because you’re in your sweat box garage and obviously not putting in 100% effort if you’re able to talk to the camera. Just crack on with your workout why do you need to film yourself sweating like a pig it’s not attractive no one wants to see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Only doing 5000 steps coz it’s Saturday? This is the problem with her mentality, it’s the weekend so I’ll half arse every thing, have a drink and a takeaway (she didn’t say that but we all know what happens on weekends in that house) She’s not at the stage yet where she can have cheat days etc. You need to be consistent for at least 4-6 weeks and make significant losses.

“If the sweat ain’t flying you ain’t trying” You're sweating because you’re in your sweat box garage and obviously not putting in 100% effort if you’re able to talk to the camera. Just crack on with your workout why do you need to film yourself sweating like a pig it’s not attractive no one wants to see it.
Amen

That takeaway is true

Some Saturdays she used to have 3 in one Saturday

How wild is that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Amen

That takeaway is true

Some Saturdays she used to have 3 in one Saturday

How wild is that?
Remember!!! She did a lot of damage over lockdown, she’s not the only one, most people weren’t themselves but they weren’t preaching.

Hahaha looking at those workouts she attempted to sweat off some pounds before her weigh in this morning 😂😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Thirsty, noone is saying you have a flat tummy, literally noone. Everyone's tummy looks flatter when they lay on their back like you do in your bikini pics. Get into pushup position and then say you've no tummy when both your tits and tummy are touching the floor 😒 angers me.

People weigh half what she does and are open about having tummies to loose, then there's this melt, so guys my tummy might be flat but still got some work to do and my tits keep growing but small ones wouldn't suit my body, no cos you're a mammoth 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Own up who runs the slimming hurled page 😂
It’s gotta be a tattler...3 or the last 4 posts I can see on that page are of Kirsty’s 🤮 meals 😂

• Haha
She hasn’t posted anything on the fb page for ages! Don’t think she likes being put in her place!

Thirsty, noone is saying you have a flat tummy, literally noone. Everyone's tummy looks flatter when they lay on their back like you do in your bikini pics. Get into pushup position and then say you've no tummy when both your tits and tummy are touching the floor 😒 angers me.

People weigh half what she does and are open about having tummies to loose, then there's this melt, so guys my tummy might be flat but still got some work to do and my tits keep growing but small ones wouldn't suit my body, no cos you're a mammoth 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Honestly, it’s embarrassing listening to her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.