Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Keepingupwithkirstylea #9 Gigantor the jobless, she's really quite rude, no transformations and shite plates of food

Might be too long 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

free_speech_isnt_trolling

She’s just insufferable. Fancy having the brass neck to say you’ve lost 5 paaands when you put 4 on last week. You’ve lost 1 pand you giant attention seeker.

Keepingupwithkirstylea #9: Gigantor the jobless, life is one big game, posts endless “transformation” pics but they all look the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Monkey47

VIP Member
And she’s reposting super steve blog post from the fb page about working out calories without giving credit
Clearly been asked to remove it as it’s gone from her stories and a large post in the fb group asking people not to screenshot things from the group 👏🏻 Steve you superstar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Its_Me

VIP Member
After months of saying I LOVE my BODY she’s now saying, I don’t like my arms, I don’t like my legs, I don’t like my belly.....But she’s very close to achieving everything she wants in life? K then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s got no shame whatsoever, whoever employs her will see all of this, including the BLM fiasco, being repeatedly contacted by the ASA, openly admitting to cheating and breaking up families by sleeping with peoples dads etc....she can bang that positivity gong all she likes, she’s a joke and is only dragging herself down 😂 she’s only kidding herself....anyone else on social media, who constantly got grief and hate on every single post, and had a block list as big as her legs would just come off of it....she’s just stupid.
Have a better comparison picture...they are both from june 2020.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

free_speech_isnt_trolling

urrrggghhh that spiel about wearing shorts. Just wear the shorts and crack on hun no one gives a shit.
Hahaha. So true 😂
I’ve got a dress on today - should I be speaking into my phone about it and posting it publicly to the world?

Five “transformation” pics a week from Kirsty Lea, but zero differences for the world to see 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Marie SW

OMG! She grates my fucking brain!!! How can she have Sunday night blues- Monday is any other fucking day for her! No alarm for work, no kids to pack off to school, no value or purpose to her day. Honestly she fucking does my head in- she’s bordering getting blocked 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
When I run out of something, I BUY more of it, with money I EARNED from my JOB 🙄

(had to do a krusty with radom caps words 😂)

• Haha

Marie SW

I also love that she is soooo happy with her body and loves it and owns it, yet, she is desssssssperste to lose weight. Such a (slow) walking contradiction

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
‘I’m gonna do a 20 min HIIT... but who knows with me it could turn into 30’ 🤣🤣🤣😆 OMG I KNOW HUN YOU'RE JUST LIKE OBSESSED WITH EXERCISE 😂😂😂

Dw Kirsty is gonna take a quiet 20 mins to herself later to write down her goals.... not sure what the other 23hr 40 mins in the day are for like...

• Haha
Reactions: 13