Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the shame of her ‘the last of my protein powder’ you know where the website is!!!! You link it enough. Sick of these influencers and their begging, a really highly followed fitness account tagged a bike brand and asked if anyone had bought a bike from there!!! Absolute beg!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When I run out of something, I BUY more of it, with money I EARNED from my JOB 🙄

(had to do a krusty with radom caps words 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I run out of something, I BUY more of it, with money I EARNED from my JOB 🙄

(had to do a krusty with radom caps words 😂)
She’s tagged them like 3 times this morning.
PrOATein Pancakes annoys me more than it should. I would not be giving her my health food to promote

Reactions: 7
OMG the shame of her ‘the last of my protein powder’ you know where the website is!!!! You link it enough. Sick of these influencers and their begging, a really highly followed fitness account tagged a bike brand and asked if anyone had bought a bike from there!!! Absolute beg!!!!
Let’s see if they send her any more after all the complaints they have had about her

Reactions: 7
How can it be the last lot of the protein powder for breakfast pancakes if you then say an hour later you’re having a protein shake after your workout 😂😂 Kirsty hun stop begging and forgetting which lies you’ve told haha!

Also, anyone noticed she’s using onken a lot recently instead of the kvarg she got “gifted” 😂 if that isn’t a massive duck you to kvarg then I don’t know what is 😂😂

• Haha
Obnoxious kirst is back in full swing .. dishing out motivational advice 😴😴😴 what a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok the dryness of her food actually offends me & why must she insist on eating halloumi at least once a day? 😂

Reactions: 1
After months of saying I LOVE my BODY she’s now saying, I don’t like my arms, I don’t like my legs, I don’t like my belly.....But she’s very close to achieving everything she wants in life? K then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I just have to work out every day’ ..... hmmm some may argue that it’s quality and not quantity

Reactions: 3
Hahaha love it!

I’ve had to stop following her she actually annoys me that much 😩 I can see she is back talking crap every day now on stories and posting videos on the vibrating plates that absolutely no one on this planet wants to see.

No doubt I could come back in 5 years and she’s be doing the same old tit... 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those pictures of her sweating all over the place (because she’s exercising in a garage while it’s effing boiling) and then her arse jiggling around on that plate thing 🤢 dear god 🤢 why do I do this to myself?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.