Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car crash I can't stop watching šŸ¤£
Itā€™s like a 13 year old ā€˜ I really wouldnā€™t suit small boobsā€™, ā€˜Iā€™ve got a lot of water weight from exerciseā€™ ā€˜Iā€™m a big boobed galā€™, literally CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s like a 13 year old ā€˜ I really wouldnā€™t suit small boobsā€™, ā€˜Iā€™ve got a lot of water weight from exerciseā€™ ā€˜Iā€™m a big boobed galā€™, literally CRINGE.
She genuinely believes she's Beyonce. Big boobs, thick thighs, curvy lady.. No you're just fat Thirsty. Not lean and curvy just wobbly and kebab legged.

She genuinely believes she's Beyonce. Big boobs, thick thighs, curvy lady.. No you're just fat Thirsty. Not lean and curvy just wobbly and kebab legged.

Edited to add - I'm not claiming to be Lean, I'm chubby and used to be quite big but it's how she goes on šŸ¤” encouraging people to seriously restrict their food when she defo secretly binges.

Reactions: 4
ā€œMy boobs have grown I donā€™t know if itā€™s all the exerciseā€ no itā€™s just fat gathering on your chest Kirsty. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her 4lbs gain will be because her boobs are getting bigger. I wonder if they weigh 16 lbs now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I want to unfollow but can't bring myself to do it. It's the mudslide tits, they're vile. She's just disgusting isn't she, no one wants to see your sweaty saggy boobs šŸ¤¢

530 calories on a pizza šŸ˜± I'm sure a take away pizza isn't much more. That looks like a whole ball of mozzarella!!!!! AND maybe a take away later, she's just a fat duck. Accept it Kirsty and move on.

Also, she pride herself on her 'flat stomach' a few months ago if you remember! That squat to show her belly, well no wonder she has a bad back šŸ˜‚ idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The Pizza!!!!!! I feel sick looking at it!!!! How does she not see her food looks inedible!?

Where was she talking about her boobs and tummy I must have missed it?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I want to unfollow but can't bring myself to do it. It's the mudslide tits, they're vile. She's just disgusting isn't she, no one wants to see your sweaty saggy boobs šŸ¤¢

530 calories on a pizza šŸ˜± I'm sure a take away pizza isn't much more. That looks like a whole ball of mozzarella!!!!! AND maybe a take away later, she's just a fat duck. Accept it Kirsty and move on.

Also, she pride herself on her 'flat stomach' a few months ago if you remember! That squat to show her belly, well no wonder she has a bad back šŸ˜‚ idiot!
530 calories is really low for a pizza I'm confused? Lol the average takeaway pizza is probably about 2000.

Reactions: 8
Omg just rewatched her stories I must have clicked past it earlier and she did say she might have a takeaway!!!! She really is a lost cause. As you were Kirst, you could spend all day on that bike but that weight is going nowhere love.

She really does think sheā€™s the beyonce of Croydon
Tried on all her her old work clothes from jan that no longer fit cause sheā€™s lost so much weight since January
No you put on 11 lbs and lost 13.lbs of that so thatā€™s 2.5lbs you weigh less than in jan
Iā€™m baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thereā€™s a lot of cheese for the calories šŸ¤” also sheā€™s gone real quiet in Nutricrew not posting her meals of late....

Reactions: 2
Does she realise that standing on that power plate doesnā€™t actually do anything? You need to actually do exercises on it such as squats, static sits, lateral holds etc for it to actually do what itā€™s meant to???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinking, if she was putting any effort in on the bike she wouldn't be able to hold her phone and talk normally on her stories?
She's clearly just spinning the pedals, might as well not bother!

Reactions: 7
Also I chatted with my fella who cycles and he said whatever she posted recently about the speed she did on the bike was a lie. He is super fit and does triathlons and he said there is no way on earth that speed she posted is real. Just another lie from Kirsty.

Reactions: 3
No its absolutely gains from her 1kg dumbells šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
All that raw egg protein is paying off

530 calories is really low for a pizza I'm confused? Lol the average takeaway pizza is probably about 2000.
Yeah 500 is fine for pizzas and itā€™s actually fine for a meal..... it looks bleeping atrocious though. I also doubt that amount of cheese is right cals wise.

Reactions: 6
All that raw egg protein is paying off

Yeah 500 is fine for pizzas and itā€™s actually fine for a meal..... it looks bleeping atrocious though. I also doubt that amount of cheese is right cals wise.
Itā€™s not even a proper pizza ... itā€™s a wrap with loads of tit on top šŸ¤­

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.