Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the way she takes the worst angled ‘old’ pictures then vs it with the most staged ‘sucky-in’ pictures known to man 😏🙄
When I do a face to face I like to get the same kind of pose/ angle/distance, so u can actually see the difference.....because if u caught her on the off on one of her videos she’d not look much different to some of those from 2016 she posts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well that’s exactly the reason why. Because in 4 years there’s barely a difference 🙈

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she will be having fishy cucumber for lunch today? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GET A bleeping JOB! :mad:
Is she employable? 31 with nothing to show for herself? She’s been pissing about at home for too long.

Wasn’t her body bloody awful in June 2018? I’m a big girl but I’ve never looked like that. She was like Michelin woman, just fat everywhere. Wonder what her body fat ratio was? I’m guessing well over 50%. Terrible condition for a young woman. How the duck did she get like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have gotten a decent job somewhere over lockdown, it was her perfect opportunity because supermarkets and Royal Mail have been desperate for more recruits, but she thinks she’s too good for those jobs. Probably because she would actually have to work and couldn’t piss about taking pictures of herself for Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Her Grandad 😂 Oh girl. Grandad said you look good.

You are 32! Have some respect for yourself. Try and have some class. You're an embarrassment.
I think it was uncle Gary at the weekend who she hadn't seen since December said she looked good.

She's so Kevin & Perry when she speaks
"Whatever, bothered, don't care etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh I can't actually stand to watch her, just glance at her Insta page from time to time.

Lol Uncle Gary. So so sad.

Reactions: 1
She could have gotten a decent job somewhere over lockdown, it was her perfect opportunity because supermarkets and Royal Mail have been desperate for more recruits, but she thinks she’s too good for those jobs. Probably because she would actually have to work and couldn’t piss about taking pictures of herself for Instagram.
She applied for a job as a picker at Tesco..... never heard anything back 😂😂😂

• Haha
She applied for a job as a picker at Tesco..... never heard anything back 😂😂😂
oh did she?! I must have been taking a break from her at that point because I don’t remember seeing that 😂 Says it all then, they’ve probably looked her up and thought “NO THANKS NOT FOR US”

She'd be bleeping about with the cucumbers and ice lollies, filming herself ramming them down her throat wondering why she doesn't have a boyfriend or a job or friends or brains or talent or common sense.

I mean, not even joking but do we know she's not developmentally delayed in some way?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no, daddy Dowling caught me singing like a twit... But I'll post it anyway! Fuuuuuck off!!!

There's no way those bikini bottoms are too big, she's just tucked them under her gut 🤢Usually they're up to her belly button.

She really is a car crash you can't help look at, I enjoy laughing at her tit meals 😂 she's also gagging for a turmeric sponsorship now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up 😂😂 I dont think she would ever be settled in a relationship as she would always be seeking attention from other men..... shes worse kind of person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.