Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 lbs off. Funny that isn’t it.... also stopped drinking dare every day in that time. Whatever Kirsty you look no different considering you almost lost half a stone in a week. She’s making me cringeeeee hard ‘I can rest when I’m dead’, YOU HAVE LOST ONE POUND IN TWO WEEKS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This weight loss was the same trend I used to see from her last year when I was following her.
Big gain one week, big loss the next, then it would be like a maintain, and then a smaller loss, so really overall she’d only loose like 1 maybe 2 lb a month, but always with a big jump up and down all time.

Reactions: 5
Where's her dinner? 👀
Cheeky takeaway again then? Weigh day treat? 🤣

She has a nice voice! Just a shame she doesn’t do anything with it. And no Kirsty, you haven’t lost a lot of weight since then ..... I’ve zoomed and there are no differences.

Reactions: 1
Well there's that 5 paaaannnds that she keeps losing and regaining and losing. But the whole point is you're supposed to keep it off love

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon she looks smaller there. I don’t even think she’s lost 5lbs. I think she’s saying it because she’s made a massive song and dance over exercise this week. Last week she ate next to nothing (if you take her posts as what she eats) and gained 4 🤨

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂 I also lolled at the “I’d like to think I’ve lost a lot of weight since then” you really would like to think that but in reality you haven’t!!
cane on just to say this 😂😂😂😂😂
I’d like to think ‘ hahahahaha what the duck. She DEFFO is not a different person either. Still the same old self absorbed, delusional narcissistic 🙄

• Haha
They’re absolutely full of salt those kits. They are of course “SW friendly and free” but no one needs that much salt. I cook everyday and you simply don’t need kits like that. Another bandwagon the SW muppets have jumped onto.

Agree though - I have never seen Kirsty cook a meal. All she does if put sausages and burgers in the oven.
Did you notice the code? KDSW - Kirsty Dowling Slimming World. But you don’t do slimming world anymore thirsty??? Also - the singing. The only thing I was thinking was couldn’t they have added straps to your dress? The bird who said it gave her goosebumps?? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 3
Her latest post goes on as if she’s dead lifting Olympic weights not runs if beans 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s finish this thread for a new story time guysssssssss. We can DO it - positive mindset always guysssssss.
Hi guyysssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.