Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why "you nugget" really made me happy lol

I wish she would post all this shite about 5 workouts and her tit meals on nutricrew. I would live for the comments.
She literally NEVER posts on the group any more, probably because the people on there have actually educated themselves on how to be in a sustainable calorie deficit and will call her out on her bullshit and tell her for the umpteenth time that Dare is 👏 not 👏 a 👏 protein 👏 powder 👏 rather than just telling her she's "smashing it". All she ever does is like Catherine's posts because she's an arse licker.

Reactions: 9
So why does she keep pulling on a T-shirt that is supposed to be baggy saying sorry about my baggy T-shirt also she then shows a video saying “sweatiiiinngg” no sweat running down her chest then the next picture there is sweat down her chest! She has well done that with a bottle of water!!!!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Thirsty Kirsty - 5 work outs a day and the paawwnndds sweat away!

Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories from yesterday, i think someone is panicking that they have gone over their calories all week, Kirtsy you can't out train a bad diet!!

Reactions: 7
She’s lost 5 paaands apparently but we never really get any proof & why no story first thing like usual ?? I think it’s cos she’s lying that’s why. Bore off !

Reactions: 5
5lb off, I’m not surprised but it won’t be consistent with old yo-yo queen

Reactions: 3
So that’s still only 1 pound off over 2 weeks. Why are her tops hanging off her after a 1 pound loss?

Reactions: 8
4 paaaaaaand on last week.....5 paaaaaaaand off this week. 1 pound loss.......shell add that 4 paaaaaaand loss to her total weight loss that approx 19 stone she's lost in 4 years.....even though she's probably gained 26 stone over the same period

Fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4 paaaaaaand on last week.....5 paaaaaaaand off this week. 1 pound loss.......shell add that 4 paaaaaaand loss to her total weight loss that approx 19 stone she's lost in 4 years.....even though she's probably gained 26 stone over the same period

Fraud
She’s the female Harry Pickard!!

I'll share another memory when no thread starts up.........who's got the new best thread name? I love hearing everybody's suggestions

Reactions: 5
Keepingupwithkirstylea #9 Gigantor the jobless, she's really quite rude, no transformations and shite plates of food

Might be too long 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'll share another memory when no thread starts up.........who's got the new best thread name? I love hearing everybody's suggestions
Quick let’s get to the new thread pronto so we can get a new story.
The last one gave her the rage

positivity is the key for TikTok loving dairylea. #getajob

would be my contribution 🤪

Keepingupwithkirstylea #9 Gigantor the jobless, she's really quite rude, no transformations and shite plates of food

Might be too long 😂
Love it

• Haha
She’s just insufferable. Fancy having the brass neck to say you’ve lost 5 paaands when you put 4 on last week. You’ve lost 1 pand you giant attention seeker.

Keepingupwithkirstylea #9: Gigantor the jobless, life is one big game, posts endless “transformation” pics but they all look the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s just insufferable. Fancy having the brass neck to say you’ve lost 5 paaands when you put 4 on last week. You’ve lost 1 pand you giant attention seeker.

Keepingupwithkirstylea #9: Gigantor the jobless, life is one big game, posts endless “transformation” pics but they all look the same!
Love this one

Let’s get to the end of this thread so we can have another story time 🤣

New story time

• Haha
I’m not being funny but she shows us her mound on a weekly basis so why can’t she show the pictures of her scales week on week like a lot slimming accounts Are doing at the moment..... oh yeah, it’s coz her weigh in results are the stuff of fairytales!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m calling absolute bullshit. And I think it’s quite telling that she’s not posted it on the fb page. And also that Redlips hasn’t liked her post on IG!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.