Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon there'll be more episodes of this thread than lbs thirsty claims to have lost ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell fatty is really begging for food this week. How embarrassing ๐Ÿท

Dare, Skinny sauces, Creative Nature

Get a job Kirsty and earn some money so you can buy food like the rest of us do! Just a thought ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I reckon she looks smaller there. I donโ€™t even think sheโ€™s lost 5lbs. I think sheโ€™s saying it because sheโ€™s made a massive song and dance over exercise this week. Last week she ate next to nothing (if you take her posts as what she eats) and gained 4 ๐Ÿคจ
Her legs looked smaller.

Reactions: 4
When she spreads these workout out over the day and posts the videos of her sweating is she showering after every workout??

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Remember the state of her bed sheets a few weeks ago?? I think we can all safely assume her hygiene bar is set pretty low ๐Ÿคข

That feminine hygiene is NOT magnificent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When she spreads these workout out over the day and posts the videos of her sweating is she showering after every workout??

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Course not she donโ€™t even change her sweaty sports bra from one week to the next so no chance sheโ€™s showering 5 times a day

• Sick
Reactions: 1
God.. That dress ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.Wonder whoโ€™s decision is was to not get a dress with any support.
Her arm is the boob support ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She definitely needed straps so they werenโ€™t by her belly button

I mean, there is nothing wrong with the girl, sheโ€™s a tall and big sturdy girl with massive tits. No problems with that. My issue is all this โ€œtransformationโ€ nonsense. Look at those two pictures, 6 years apart. Absolutely no difference whatsoever. Is she on crack!?!

Reactions: 7
I can't be bothered looking through all the pics lol but isn't it time of the month for the 3rd week running? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't be bothered looking through all the pics lol but isn't it time of the month for the 3rd week running? Lol
She canโ€™t keep up with her own lies the pizza she was having last night sheโ€™s had for lunch I think she probably had a massive blow out last night so needs time of the month ready for gain

Reactions: 2

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Pisses me off because normal people WHO WORK canโ€™t do workouts 8 times a day. Sheโ€™s an idiot.

Reactions: 2
Why is her Sunday dinner ALWAYS Burnt??? Trace cooking skills are quite awful.....i see where Kirsty gets it from lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.