Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, am I just weird because I wouldn't have a bath when I'm on my period? Why would you want to sit in that?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Right, am I just weird because I wouldn't have a bath when I'm on my period? Why would you want to sit in that?
Honestly I thought this too, but then again let’s be fair she’s not actually on her period she’s just pigged out this weekend and is planting the seed for next weeks gain!

Reactions: 5
Honestly I thought this too, but then again let’s be fair she’s not actually on her period she’s just pigged out this weekend and is planting the seed for next weeks gain!
I 100% agree. I think that's why she hasn't made the connection here because she's just talking tit trying to have an excuse for gaining.

That was literally my point? 🤨 Do you stand in a bath?
No, by that I mean that's not what happens when you have a bath on your period. I have them all the time to help with cramps and there's no blood until you're out of the bath lol anyway tmi..

Reactions: 1
No, by that I mean that's not what happens when you have a bath on your period. I have them all the time to help with cramps and there's no blood until you're out of the bath lol anyway tmi..
Yeh, having a bath when you’re on is pretty good for helping cramps. You aren’t sitting in your own blood lol.

But still, irrelevant, because we all know she’s not on her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like I said I didn't know if it was just me who wouldn't have one when I'm on my period 👌 you could have just said you disagreed the first time 😂

• Haha
Like I said I didn't know if it was just me who wouldn't have one when I'm on my period 👌 you could have just said you disagreed the first time 😂
Clearly I did, you misinterpreted my comment lol

is it 52 pages to a thread? We're gonna run out! 🙈

Clearly I did, you misinterpreted my comment lol
You were sarcastic and didn't get your point across as a result but if it makes you feel better then ok, I misinterpreted your incredibly clear response. My apologies.

Anyway, I'm not arguing with someone over this. Kirsty is the issue here 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
No blood enters the bath 👍

Why the duck can't she stir the lumps out of her Gravy it kills me

Honestly? I don’t want to have a bath ever unless I’m shaving my legs. And even then I have to have a shower after. It’s like not rinsing you’re dishes after washing them. They’re basically still covered in the crap you cleaned off them and soap suds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No blood enters the bath 👍

Why the duck can't she stir the lumps out of her Gravy it kills me
Without getting too technical because 🤢 but whatever mess there is before she gets in the bath will end up in the water! We all know how grotty she is!

Honestly? I don’t want to have a bath ever unless I’m shaving my legs. And even then I have to have a shower after. It’s like not rinsing you’re dishes after washing them. They’re basically still covered in the crap you cleaned off them and soap suds 😂
Im exactly the same! I just don’t feel clean! Burning hot showers all the way! I don’t understand how laying in a bath is relaxing but each to their own!

Without getting too technical because 🤢 but whatever mess there is before she gets in the bath will end up in the water! We all know how grotty she is!

Im exactly the same! I just don’t feel clean! Burning hot showers all the way! I don’t understand how laying in a bath is relaxing but each to their own!

Ah sorry I thought you meant from bleeding in the bath as opposed to that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.