Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she doesn’t post it because bizarrely she doesn’t like people to know exactly how much she weighs because it’s personal apparently so if she showed the scales it would give it away. She most probably doesn’t even believe the scales, I’m not sure she realises she’s a big as she is 😕

Reactions: 3
#plussizeblogger - where exactly is your blog love?? Send us the link. Because all I see is a weightloss instagram account with no real weightloss and a load of bullshit quotes you use to fit that days narrative 🤔🤔🤔

Well she doesn’t post it because bizarrely she doesn’t like people to know exactly how much she weighs because it’s personal apparently so if she showed the scales it would give it away. She most probably doesn’t even believe the scales, I’m not sure she realises she’s a big as she is 😕
Yeah you can see it now: scales - 20st5, Kirsty - we’ll call it 12st

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God can you imagine her trying to write a blog. She can't even write a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't get it either. She has no problem telling the world she's due on every second week but heavens forbid she shared her weight.. On her weightloss account..

Bloody hell how excited is she about a dr oetker.
😂
I’m sure she said all her family were off out tonight Racist Trace will be probably down the pub singing along to Motown hits screaming I love this one (just hates any one non White)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She HAS to be trolling us. How can anyone be so obnoxiously annoying....

In other news, whoever said that the reckon she throws water over herself for her sweaty selfies, you’re on to something there. A) her clothes are never sweaty in the correct places, b) she is dry one minute and then soaking the next and c) she ain’t working out hard enough to be that sweaty....

Finally, her walk yesterday...I noticed her pace was 12’49/km. that’s embarrassingly slow. Like a saunter. It can’t be classed as a workout if your heart rate is not elevated K 😹

In other news, whoever said that the reckon she throws water over herself for her sweaty selfies, you’re on to something there. A) her clothes are never sweaty in the correct places, b) she is dry one minute and then soaking the next and c) she ain’t working out hard enough to be that sweaty....

Finally, her walk yesterday...I noticed her pace was 12’49/km. that’s embarrassingly slow. Like a saunter. It can’t be classed as a workout if your heart rate is not elevated K 😹
She deffo sprays her face and chest with water as she’s 10 or 20 mins of light excercise and dripping but she she was filming a full workout at the gym she would get a bit red and have a slight glisten of sweat
She thinks we are as thick as her 🤪

She deffo sprays her face and chest with water as she’s 10 or 20 mins of light excercise and dripping but she she was filming a full workout at the gym she would get a bit red and have a slight glisten of sweat
She thinks we are as thick as her 🤪
And also the amount of sweat means absolutely duck all. It is NOT a measure of effort. (Capital letters needed) 🤣

[/QUOTE

bugger me if you think 3 miles an hour is a saunter you must have 6 ft long legs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would spice entice work with her? She can’t cook! She only spreads chemicals on crackers. When is she ever going to use these spice kits?

Reactions: 4
Why would spice entice work with her? She can’t cook! She only spreads chemicals on crackers. When is she ever going to use these spice kits?
I won’t be ordering any kits from them again!
I won’t buy from any company who are affiliated with that fat racist munter!

She says she will have fun cooking this week so that means she will be sprinkling that tit over a chicken breast, burgers or chips!

Bit of a tangent, but I have never understood why people buy these. Just stock up your spice cupboard, Google whatever spice mix you want and crack on?? Why pay £2 a pot for pre-made ones?

Reactions: 6
I won’t be ordering any kits from them again!
I won’t buy from any company who are affiliated with that fat racist munter!

She says she will have fun cooking this week so that means she will be sprinkling that tit over a chicken breast, burgers or chips!
Most of their reps are knobs. Thirsty takes the biscuit seasoning a premade burger though 😂😂😂🍔

They’re absolutely full of salt those kits. They are of course “SW friendly and free” but no one needs that much salt. I cook everyday and you simply don’t need kits like that. Another bandwagon the SW muppets have jumped onto.

Agree though - I have never seen Kirsty cook a meal. All she does if put sausages and burgers in the oven.

I’m halfway through catching up on her stories from today and I’m racking my brains trying to think how anyone who calls themselves fat can consider themselves to be body positive?! That’s sure as hell doesn’t seem like a positive mindset to me. I really think she’s got serious identity issues. She has no idea who she is or what she wants to be and instead just runs around like a dry, unproductive headless chicken 🐔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.