Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven’t already seen today’s tiktok delights, I suggest you head over and have a look!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god those tiktoks! Are they really not embarrassed? Trace looks like she’s having an allergic reaction in every photo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1: why is she wearing fuking tights with that dress?!
2: I’ve seen more rhythm in an old people’s home dance class than on her doing that tik tok!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, I’m sure I saw in London ‘protecting some statues’.

I really like that dress that Thirsty has on. That’s annoying.
Fopperholic bought it too. I like it also but not a chance now. It’s from Tesco if you’re interested

Her mum looks like shes on more than she drink shes got a proper gurn going on haha
Is she on cocaine or Ket? What a gurn indeed......passing myself reading this comment

Oh god......just showed my missus the kirsty stories for the day.....she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She asked if they were all alcoholics too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why everything she does, being plus size has to be mentioned like “gone to Tesco, plus sized women can go to Tesco too” so irritating

I feel like I can smell her through the phone and she can not dance she’s stiff like her hip thrusts.

Give up on the TikToks Kirst, you embarrass yourself enough on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.