Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over her moaning about the lawn mower. The absolute CHEEK 😂

Maybe they had to get up early Kirsty cause they have a job to start? A house to run? Mouths to feed?
You wouldn't know this, cause you only have your own mouth to feed which as we know, you do a damn good job at!

She really is unbelievable, like nothings happened. Why doesn't she stop at banana on toast? Yogurt for mid morning snack?

Why can't I bring myself to unfollow this dumb witch, so many questions 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went for a run this morning and the part of it where I was WALKING home was Kirsty's heart rate. Girl. That is a brisk walk. It is doing nothing. Mooooove yourself.
Thing is, I’m ridiculously slow when running and walking but then I would never pretend I was having a full on HIIT work out or that I was some kind of fitness guru ...

Reactions: 2
Maybe they had to get up early Kirsty cause they have a job to start? A house to run? Mouths to feed?
You wouldn't know this, cause you only have your own mouth to feed which as we know, you do a damn good job at!

She really is unbelievable, like nothings happened. Why doesn't she stop at banana on toast? Yogurt for mid morning snack?

Why can't I bring myself to unfollow this dumb witch, so many questions 🙉
Yep all this and the hypocrisy when she’s keeping all her neighbours awake with their awful parties and terrible singing

Reactions: 3
I went for a run this morning and the part of it where I was WALKING home was Kirsty's heart rate. Girl. That is a brisk walk. It is doing nothing. Mooooove yourself.
Because of how big she is (and let’s face it isn’t fit) her HR would be much higher if she was really going for it.

Haven’t checked in for a while but couldn’t help noticing while she was miming (badly) how huge her tongue is! Anyone else??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her breakfasts are like a dessert! I could never imagine waking up and eating anything like that

I came here for the wonky boobs comments....can’t believe that hasn’t been any yet 😂

What is going on with them ..... lopsided 😂🙈👀
Ha think ones in the cup and ones round the back
Do you tits hang low do the wobble to and fro can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow
JVC we need a new story

• Haha
Blocking doesn’t mean I won’t be checking here hahaha

Haven’t checked in for a while but couldn’t help noticing while she was miming (badly) how huge her tongue is! Anyone else??
Noticed it’s white, probably conclusive with the decay in her teeth

Transformation Tuesday - literally 300+ likes because she’s standing up straight in her June 2020 picture, what a joke, honestly these people need to go to specsavers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes!! I always think this 😂 it’s almost like it has to be folded in half when she speaks or sings 🤢 no hope for her really, every single part of her is massive, well apart from her pea head

• Haha
Kirsty hun, you don’t need a 700 cal breakfast to stop you from picking... you need willpower.

Reactions: 8
So wait the noo! 😅😒

I was watching this Tiktok and thought "omg, someone's taught her the difference between your and you're.." then I went back to the start to read the rest and.. nope! 😅🤣
Right, so I'm not on Tiktok, but I see stuff that people share so I think I get the gist.....so correct me if I'm wrong but it really isn't for posting pointless "weightloss" pictures is it???

Transformation Tuesday - literally 300+ likes because she’s standing up straight in her June 2020 picture, what a joke, honestly these people need to go to specsavers
I thought this. She looks no different. It’s baffling. The only difference is the Nike bra

Right, so I'm not on Tiktok, but I see stuff that people share so I think I get the gist.....so correct me if I'm wrong but it really isn't for posting pointless "weightloss" pictures is it???
It's not lol she's done a video with a lot of photos with "motivational" quotes. There's also one with her transformation pic from today 🤣 bloody ridiculous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I may be wrong but there’s hardly anything there for 700 calories either 🤨🤨 that stupid dare crap is so pointless
I think I remember her saying a while ago that she will have a discount code for her 'followers' in a couple of months so I suspect that she has to post it regularly in order to get that...... I'd really rather not bother! Get a proper job FFS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.