Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being an account that thinks every body is beautiful but also wanting to lose weight. People lose weight for a hundred different reasons, just to be healthier, feel more comfortable etc etc, doesn’t mean you can’t agree that all bodies are beautiful.
yes I agree. But she says she loves her body the way it is & that she knows she will never be slim. Then she says she wants to lose weight etc. She just says what she thinks people want to hear, instead of being true to herself

Reactions: 3
Yeah no way is that amount of Chippy chips 500 kcals never mind with the saveloy. I remember weighing out 100g chips when my other half had some for the 239 kcals it states on MFP per 100g, and it was like a small handful (so not worth it)....I’d say Kirsty’s good old portion there is 250-300g worth of chips (notice how she never put the weight...she does it with EVERY other food item on all her other pictures).
Plus that sausage is around 300 kcals!
At a guess I’d say 875 Kcals on that plate at least.
It’s unrealistic to lead your followers to believe u can eat that kinda food for 500 kcals...come on...and you know how some of her sheep followers are 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
That’s exactly what I said. I weighed out 200g of chips a few days ago for us to share and it was about 5 each x

I came here for the wonky boobs comments....can’t believe that hasn’t been any yet 😂

What is going on with them ..... lopsided 😂🙈👀
Hiding half of her waist with her elbow there 👀

Reactions: 1
yes I agree. But she says she loves her body the way it is & that she knows she will never be slim. Then she says she wants to lose weight etc. She just says what she thinks people want to hear, instead of being true to herself
Yeh I know, sorry. I wasn’t directing that at Thirsty really, she’s absolutely just saying what whichever camp want her to say. I just didn’t want people to think that you can’t be both just because she’s making such a dogs dinner of it.

Reactions: 2

Attachments

Jesus Christ, I’m sure I saw in London ‘protecting some statues’.

I really like that dress that Thirsty has on. That’s annoying.

Can the girl not have an evening out with her family without documenting every second of it

Reactions: 2
I thought Trace had a stroke at first glance, that eye lift has dropped!! Dog rough comes to mind. Why does Kirsty try and make everything sexual?? food, drinking a bottle, her tik toks. Go choke on De Niros dick already! Gobble gobble 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
apologies to the ladies in here for the crass...

but getting a ‘beckenham Gobble’ from her after seeing that looks like would be a cheese grater

The teeth 🤢
She’s back with the singing and head swinging. As soon as she’s had a drink it’s a given.
L

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.