Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she writes penny's instead of pennies 🙈

My affiliate link will save you penny's on your overpriced, not actually any different in cals, spreads and sauces. Skinny food is a complete sham.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

My affiliate link will save you penny's on your overpriced, not actually any different in cals, spreads and sauces. Skinny food is a complete sham.
The thing is there is actually NO discount for the buyer when shopping with her link. She makes money and you save nothing

The thing is there is actually NO discount for the buyer when shopping with her link. She makes money and you save nothing
More fool anyone who buys from them!

Especially the new peanut butter, same cals (and syns if you follow SW) as any decent whole nut peanut butters!! Obviously it's better than the over processed shite, but not the decent stuff!

Reactions: 3

I know ‘penny is’ or ‘belonging to Penny’ 🤣🤣

I’ve often wondered about this skinny syrup... is it a load of crap? I don’t understand how they say 0 everything ?

Sorry but I’m quite new to Kirsty, I’m baffled at this woman????? She looks to have barely changed and he attempts at ‘motivational’ posts are just her in dark lighting pushing her hips back... I don’t understand who would find her motivational? Alongside her big headed personality thinking she knows everything....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know ‘penny is’ or ‘belonging to Penny’ 🤣🤣

I’ve often wondered about this skinny syrup... is it a load of crap? I don’t understand how they say 0 everything ?

Sorry but I’m quite new to Kirsty, I’m baffled at this woman????? She looks to have barely changed and he attempts at ‘motivational’ posts are just her in dark lighting pushing her hips back... I don’t understand who would find her motivational? Alongside her big headed personality thinking she knows everything....
They are awful! Packed with sweetener, they all have an artificial chemically taste to them! I’ve never tried the spreads or jams but the sauces and syrups are as gross as krustys personality

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s moaning someone mowing the lawn at 8.30...probably pay back for her awful singing spoiling their peaceful Sunday...lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Breakfast is probably the easiest meal to do on a lower calorie basis so I don't understand why a calorie counter who bums around at home all day would use so many calories up in the morning. And especially on that Dare rubbish. I'd rather have two Mars Bars and a cup of tea (which would only be 460 calories, excluding milk, Kirst).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caught up on all her videos yesterday, I’m not saying I’m any good at dancing but what the duck was her TikTok? How embarrassing, at least her sister did a good job of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Caught up on all her videos yesterday, I’m not saying I’m any good at dancing but what the duck was her TikTok? How embarrassing, at least her sister did a good job of it
Yeh the sister was way less cringe

Reactions: 4
Oh wow Kirst finally got her HR higher than 130bpm. She’ll be in bed the rest of the week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Clueless. For 365 cals I had two chicken sausages, two eggs, two lean bacon medallions, mushrooms cooked with garlic and sage, and a cuppa with one brown sugar. Still less than the shite she makes up. She's not posting the Dare meals on the page. 🤨😂
I've eaten really well, 1500cals a day maximum, even had a couple of Magnums last week, I weigh about 5st less than her, and I still lost more than her this week. So unless there's a medical issue, SHE LYING!
And don't blame workouts, Kirst. I exercise every day and still lost.

Reactions: 8
So back to loads of boring posts and fake be kind posts...learned nothing ...nasty horrible foul mouthed family

Oh wow Kirst finally got her HR higher than 130bpm. She’ll be in bed the rest of the week 🤣🤣🤣
I went for a run this morning and the part of it where I was WALKING home was Kirsty's heart rate. Girl. That is a brisk walk. It is doing nothing. Mooooove yourself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.