Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best thing about all of this is that she has nowhere to hide now. She’s in a group where people can see and pull her up on her tit, unlike on IG, and as someone said, you can’t lie about calories, it’s a scientific fact.

This is brilliant.

Only problem is that she seems to have found a way around it...if you block someone on Facebook they can’t see any of your posts in the group...so as such anyone who questions her will get a block and then the next post will have less calling her out on it! It’s okay though....I have recently had emails back from the ASA saying they’d contacted both dare liberate and princess planning regarding her.....the cracks are starting to show.

Reactions: 5
She'll leave that group soon, she wont be able to tolerate the attention not being on her, and people pulling her up on her tit. Shes clearly an indulged brat. I give it another fortnight and she'll be gone.
I really hope she does - I like using the group and it annoys me when I see her name pop up! 🤣

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being an account that thinks every body is beautiful but also wanting to lose weight. People lose weight for a hundred different reasons, just to be healthier, feel more comfortable etc etc, doesn’t mean you can’t agree that all bodies are beautiful.
No I agree and disagree I just find it odd that she constantly says big is beautiful but is desperate to not be big.

Reactions: 3
Only problem is that she seems to have found a way around it...if you block someone on Facebook they can’t see any of your posts in the group...so as such anyone who questions her will get a block and then the next post will have less calling her out on it! It’s okay though....I have recently had emails back from the ASA saying they’d contacted both dare liberate and princess planning regarding her.....the cracks are starting to show.
I'm shocked the ASA are actually doing something for once

Commenting for the first time to say I have that red dress she's wearing in her latest stories 🙄😒😭😭😭 i'm gutted

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Here she is drinking & making an absolute twit of herself.. what must her family think , it’s just so cringey !!!

Bloody hell how many has her mum had lol

• Haha
Here she is drinking & making an absolute twit of herself.. what must her family think , it’s just so cringey !!!

Bloody hell how many has her mum had lol
I couldn’t even work out if it was her mum not! What a state.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.