Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and the post today was about Kirsty but they have posted other people’s stuff and removed the name so slightly hypocritical 🤔
They ask before reposting as one of the things they reposted was mine

They ask before reposting as one of the things they reposted was mine
Sorry I thought you meant reposting posts on the page

I really wanna know who Ben is though
Big Ben to slim Ben I’m guessing

‘Ang a banger! All those chips & a large save lot sausage are, according to her, 527 cals? Aye alright then love!!!
Yeah no way is that amount of Chippy chips 500 kcals never mind with the saveloy. I remember weighing out 100g chips when my other half had some for the 239 kcals it states on MFP per 100g, and it was like a small handful (so not worth it)....I’d say Kirsty’s good old portion there is 250-300g worth of chips (notice how she never put the weight...she does it with EVERY other food item on all her other pictures).
Plus that sausage is around 300 kcals!
At a guess I’d say 875 Kcals on that plate at least.
It’s unrealistic to lead your followers to believe u can eat that kinda food for 500 kcals...come on...and you know how some of her sheep followers are 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 9
Yeah no way is that amount of Chippy chips 500 kcals never mind with the saveloy. I remember weighing out 100g chips when my other half had some for the 239 kcals it states on MFP per 100g, and it was like a small handful (so not worth it)....I’d say Kirsty’s good old portion there is 250-300g worth of chips (notice how she never put the weight...she does it with EVERY other food item on all her other pictures).
Plus that sausage is around 300 kcals!
At a guess I’d say 875 Kcals on that plate at least.
It’s unrealistic to lead your followers to believe u can eat that kinda food for 500 kcals...come on...and you know how some of her sheep followers are 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
But then again anyone looking at her thinking she's honest about what she eats is an idiot. She didn't get that way with small portions did she?

Reactions: 2
But then again anyone looking at her thinking she's honest about what she eats is an idiot. She didn't get that way with small portions did she?
Oh yeah totally I literally don’t get the whole
“You’re amazing babes”
“Such an inspiration”
“You’ve done amazing”
“You’re smashing it” that people are constantly commenting on her posts or tagging her in stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now I know she’s lost 4 stone (apparently 🙄)
But, she’s not 14 stone and lost 4 stone...she was probably 22/23/24 stone and lost 4 stone....in 4 YEARS...to me it screams you’re not trying hard enough/you’re not doing the correct diet/have a medical condition that is restricting the weight loss.

Which is what Irritates me so much, because it’s the attitude on her, with the “I eat right and do all these workouts multiple days a week” - it doesn’t corollate in the weight loss that she’s achieved 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also love that she is soooo happy with her body and loves it and owns it, yet, she is desssssssperste to lose weight. Such a (slow) walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also love that she is soooo happy with her body and loves it and owns it, yet, she is desssssssperste to lose weight. Such a (slow) walking contradiction
Yeah the whole body positive every body is beautiful is at odds with a weight loss account

Reactions: 3
The best thing about all of this is that she has nowhere to hide now. She’s in a group where people can see and pull her up on her tit, unlike on IG, and as someone said, you can’t lie about calories, it’s a scientific fact.

This is brilliant.

Reactions: 6
The best thing about all of this is that she has nowhere to hide now. She’s in a group where people can see and pull her up on her tit, unlike on IG, and as someone said, you can’t lie about calories, it’s a scientific fact.

This is brilliant.
She'll leave that group soon, she wont be able to tolerate the attention not being on her, and people pulling her up on her tit. Shes clearly an indulged brat. I give it another fortnight and she'll be gone.

Reactions: 11
She'll leave that group soon, she wont be able to tolerate the attention not being on her, and people pulling her up on her tit. Shes clearly an indulged brat. I give it another fortnight and she'll be gone.
Yeah and I get the feeling that she has pissed Steve off and he comes across as being somebody who takes no tit!

Reactions: 8
Where she goes wrong in that group is that she barely engages with anyone on their posts. It's predominantly just on her own posts. You have to show interest in others every now and again, Kirst'.

Reactions: 3
That picture with her and her Dad shows you how little difference there is in her face. Slightly less puffy but that's about it. Not much point posting these side by side comparisons.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being an account that thinks every body is beautiful but also wanting to lose weight. People lose weight for a hundred different reasons, just to be healthier, feel more comfortable etc etc, doesn’t mean you can’t agree that all bodies are beautiful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.