Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a medium portion at best surely! If feeling generous a small! So 800 cals easily
She’s claiming to have a micro portion of 7oz-190g ish.... I highly doubt that’s the case. I weighed out 200 grams of chips a few days ago and it was literally nothing 😂

Oh well it’s only herself she’s cheating. I’m sure she’ll have a pannnd loss next sat.

Reactions: 1
What the feck was that last story about? If that sort of thing worked she’d be losing a lot more than 4lbs a week. I know everyone has said this loads before but at her size, and if she really is only eating what she’s showing on Insta, then she should be losing way more than even 4lbs a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly. This is what boils me up she actually is messaging people advice... 🙄
The bad news is that she is messaging advice.
The worse news is that she will be messaging them the stuff she’s nicked from Nutricrew!
At least that’s good for the poor saps who are taking her ‘advice’

Reactions: 2
Ben's multiple posts of the same things really, really bleeping grates on me and I don't even follow the bleep.

Clearly been asked to remove it as it’s gone from her stories and a large post in the fb group asking people not to screenshot things from the group 👏🏻 Steve you superstar!
Brilliant. This post was clearly about her. Says it all that neither steve nor Catherine have liked her post about her 4lb loss! She’s not good for the brand they are trying to build!

Reactions: 6
Shes definitely gonna be sharing the group content with that woman she's gonna DM, she'll no doubt pass it off as her own too. No respect

Reactions: 2
Brilliant. This post was clearly about her. Says it all that neither steve nor Catherine have liked her post about her 4lb loss! She’s not good for the brand they are trying to build!
She’s not at all. Just one one post she openly admitted she doesn’t eat after 8pm for whatever. Then retracted when asked and when questioned By Steve made another lazy comment & all this ‘protein’ clearly trying to slyly advertise & I wouldn’t be surprised if someone asked about it on a comment if thirsty had a discount code she’d pm them to get money.

Then secondly being caught out reposting their content as her own 😆 if they follow her on Instagram they’ll see how she doesn’t really eat coming up to weigh in which is a fake weigh in? We could all lose 4 paaaands starving ourselves fro a couple days then get weighed and boom weights dropped. what an actual div. I think they’ll know although she’s trying to act as if she knows it all she’s actually just an immature person. Give or take a few she might leave the group as she’ll not like not being up there at the top with the most liked commented content

Reactions: 5
I'm confused about the group - in the announcements it says they wont support any meal replacements in the group or discuss other diets, but they've allowed talk of the Dare meal replacement, and have also discussed sw. I dont see any mention either of red lips actually losing her weight on sw, it reads as if she's always calorie counted from largest to smallest 🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm confused about the group - in the announcements it says they wont support any meal replacements in the group or discuss other diets, but they've allowed talk of the Dare meal replacement, and have also discussed sw. I dont see any mention either of red lips actually losing her weight on sw, it reads as if she's always calorie counted from largest to smallest 🤔
True. I hope they start being more restrictive to the rules.
And i know what you mean. I wonder if they just focus purely on calorie Counting but again like said there’s mentions of slimming classes and talks on that dare stuff. 🤨

You don’t use pointless capital letters so we’d never think THAT 🤣
THATS true 😂

Her foods literally 99% processed shite out of packets that most people would probably only grab if they were on the run and desperate 😂😂😂😂
Holy tit balls she’s gonna be OUT between 10:30-4pm tomorrow however WILL she cope!????

Only one meal to eat out for duck sake get a grip.
I missed that .. what’s she doing ? She will probably take biscuits with her

True. I hope they start being more restrictive to the rules.
And i know what you mean. I wonder if they just focus purely on calorie Counting but again like said there’s mentions of slimming classes and talks on that dare stuff. 🤨
Yeah and the post today was about Kirsty but they have posted other people’s stuff and removed the name so slightly hypocritical 🤔

THATS true 😂

I missed that .. what’s she doing ? She will probably take biscuits with her
Nah she said that she wasn’t having take away and then had a chippy lunch must have been home cooked by auntie sue queen of the oi oi savoly.
Now she’s gobbling on a corona
She’s lost 1stone 3 pands so this next transformation photos should be awesome as in her head that will be 6 stone ages lost now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and the post today was about Kirsty but they have posted other people’s stuff and removed the name so slightly hypocritical 🤔
i thought this too, they posted something by the fitness chef earlier this week without credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.