Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering why she keeps tagging #strongnotskinny in her workout videos?

I was under the impression (and correct me if I’m wrong), but that related to slender, muscly women who work out & they are saying they are strong not skinny? 🤨
Exactly.

Reactions: 2
I cringed watching her arm workouts at how wrong she is doing it, her form is so poor 🙈

Reactions: 2
Do you think kirsty thinks she's a wildly popular insta account? Like she's a proper influencer/celeb?
Would love to see her on first dates, would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think kirsty thinks she's a wildly popular insta account? Like she's a proper influencer/celeb?
Would love to see her on first dates, would be hilarious
OMG yes!! I’d love to watch her on First Dates

Reactions: 1

I was under the impression (and correct me if I’m wrong), but that related to slender, muscly women who work out & they are saying they are strong not skinny? 🤨
people scrolling through that hashtag are in for quite a surprise when they come across her videos 😂

• Haha
I don't understand why she doesn't try to cook some meals or ask someone in her house to teach her
Have you seen the tit her mum serves up???

It’s her way of pretending she’s not in this for the weightloss which is a good job since 3 years in she still looks like Ms Trunchball 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look, she's pretending to walk fast on her stories today lol if I didn't know better I'd say that was a jogging pace.. 🙄🤣

OMG SHE WAS RUNNING!! 🙈🤣🤣🤣 Some pace that was lol

Also, she'd probably be able to run faster if not for those flat trainers she wears 🤨 no support for walking a distance never mind running

Last edited:
Never say you can’t do something without trying it?
What a about the slimming world zoom meetings we all no why you won’t do them because 1 you are not losing and 2 you won’t be the centre of attention in group

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is it her joints or her big legs that prevent her from running?

Oh look, she's pretending to walk fast on her stories today lol if I didn't know better I'd say that was a jogging pace.. 🙄🤣

OMG SHE WAS RUNNING!! 🙈🤣🤣🤣 Some pace that was lol

Also, she'd probably be able to run faster if not for those flat trainers she wears 🤨 no support for walking a distance never mind running
Those trainers give me the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That moustache gives me nightmares. It’s so so bad!! Please Kirsty use some of your mummy and daddy’s money and order some moustache bleach or remover on amazon.

• Haha
  • Sick
So is it her joints or her big legs that prevent her from running?

Those trainers give me the creeps
I’m big (17 stone & 5ft 1) but I’ve been doing couch to 5k - yes my joints hurt from the weight I’m carrying and yes I could crawl faster but at least I’m trying. She doesn’t even TRY! I’ve also got brittle bones, a stoma & crohns do that lazy arse has no sodding excuse as her doctor has told her she’s fit & healthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine having to smother those filthy dried out protein “pancakes/muffins” by smothering them in everything and anything you can find in the kitchen because if you didn’t they’d probably lodge in your throat and choke you to death because they’re so filthy and dried out. And then imagine tallying it up and finding out those filthy dried up protein Yorkshire puddings had cost you half your daily calories. And then imagine having to do that daily AND pretend to enjoy it because you’re tied into some partnership with Dare. No wonder she’s such a misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine having to smother those filthy dried out protein “pancakes/muffins” by smothering them in everything and anything you can find in the kitchen because if you didn’t they’d probably lodge in your throat and choke you to death because they’re so filthy and dried out. And then imagine tallying it up and finding out those filthy dried up protein Yorkshire puddings had cost you half your daily calories. And then imagine having to do that daily AND pretend to enjoy it because you’re tied into some partnership with Dare. No wonder she’s such a misery.
She can probably use it however she likes but she's too lazy to be inventive 😏

I’m big (17 stone & 5ft 1) but I’ve been doing couch to 5k - yes my joints hurt from the weight I’m carrying and yes I could crawl faster but at least I’m trying. She doesn’t even TRY! I’ve also got brittle bones, a stoma & crohns do that lazy arse has no sodding excuse as her doctor has told her she’s fit & healthy!
Fair play to you, been there and chrons doesn't help. It gets easier I promise xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s actually #gifted the skinny sauce (Hi Kirsty 👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
492 calories on breakfast!? I only had 429 on dinner yesterday and that was chicken and homemade chips! My breakfast today was only 239cals lol she doesn't know what she's doing. She could have bacon eggs and wholemeal toast for less than that, giving her more cals for a proper dinner

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.