Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
492 calories on breakfast!? I only had 429 on dinner yesterday and that was chicken and homemade chips! My breakfast today was only 239cals lol she doesn't know what she's doing. She could have bacon eggs and wholemeal toast for less than that, giving her more cals for a proper dinner
She has some sort of obsession with the protein stuff 🤔

Reactions: 1
492 calories on breakfast!? I only had 429 on dinner yesterday and that was chicken and homemade chips! My breakfast today was only 239cals lol she doesn't know what she's doing. She could have bacon eggs and wholemeal toast for less than that, giving her more cals for a proper dinner
My breakfast was 225, so we’re about the same. I have about 500 for lunch and then save the rest for a proper dinner, homecooked - not crab sticks thrown on a plate!

Reactions: 5
Do you think kirsty thinks she's a wildly popular insta account? Like she's a proper influencer/celeb?
Would love to see her on first dates, would be hilarious
I think she thinks she’s the GC with the massive sunglasses & attitude .. bad attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday I screen shot that gnawbles post at 18:45 and she still had SW on her name then.

I had inspector gadget theme tune in my head while writing that🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg what app is that?
its on Instagram , if you go to her profile page, there are 3 dots in the top right corner, press those and it comes up with a list of options, click on “about this account” and then from the next set of options select former usernames

• Wow
Reactions: 2
its on Instagram , if you go to her profile page, there are 3 dots in the top right corner, press those and it comes up with a list of options, click on “about this account” and then from the next set of options select former usernames
Oh yeh. You can only do it on people who have public figure or blogger etc on their account though

So she’s taking the slimming world out of her insta handle but she can still add them in a hashtag just for more idiots to find her!
Does she not look at her photos and think what am I doing with my life, why am I 30 something years old, standing in a park like a creep in a boxing stance!
What a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone tell her that just saying ‘positive vibes’ all the damn time doesn’t actually create positive vibes...? Like she has to actually do something positive for that to be true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday’s workouts just don’t add up...how can you do two walks and total 6.79km, yet in the next story say you’ve done 10.9km and 14,114 steps....where have you got the extra 4.1km’s from? We all know you don’t have a treadmill in your garage, and you only burnt 44 calories in your HIIT session, so that isn’t it either...

or is it that you’ve totally lied (again) about your total distance and step count to deceive your followers? Funny how the total step count and distance is totally cropped down so we can’t see anything else of the screenshot you took it from eh Kirsty?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yesterday’s workouts just don’t add up...how can you do two walks and total 6.79km, yet in the next story say you’ve done 10.9km and 14,114 steps....where have you got the extra 4.1km’s from? We all know you don’t have a treadmill in your garage, and you only burnt 44 calories in your HIIT session, so that isn’t it either...

or is it that you’ve totally lied (again) about your total distance and step count to deceive your followers? Funny how the total step count and distance is totally cropped down so we can’t see anything else of the screenshot you took it from eh Kirsty?
I would imagine the difference it just her general step/distance for the day. I’m on restricted movements in work but still managed to do 3k steps & 2km and that’s just generally from my desk to coffee/loo/printer

Reactions: 2
I would imagine the difference it just her general step/distance for the day. I’m on restricted movements in work but still managed to do 3k steps & 2km and that’s just generally from my desk to coffee/loo/printer
Fair enough, I personally can’t see how someone would manage to walk an extra 4.1km around the house, maybe the step counter...but not the distance 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.