Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weighing out 70ml of ice cream on scales is not correct.
The ml only works on liquids.
I made this mistake before when I didn’t know about weighing ml in solids vs liquids.
70ml of ice cream is equivalent to 44.4 grams
And 45g of that ice cream is 95 kcals and not the 70kcals she thinks it is.
Trial and error - I don’t know until u know but it’s stuff like that that costs you syns/kcals

Reactions: 2
Weighing out 70ml of ice cream on scales is not correct.
The ml only works on liquids.
I made this mistake before when I didn’t know about weighing ml in solids vs liquids.
70ml of ice cream is equivalent to 44.4 grams
And 45g of that ice cream is 95 kcals and not the 70kcals she thinks it is.
Trial and error - I don’t know until u know but it’s stuff like that that costs you syns/kcals
This is why o try and go 150-200 under as when you first start it’s soooo easy to get confuddled

Reactions: 3
Yeah, there are some things that take a bit of getting used to when weighing for mfp. There are loads of advice threads on things like that in their forums though. Best advice I read there was to do negative weighing for things like peanut butter or anything that comes in a jar or tub - put the whole jar on the scale, set it to zero, then put the jar back on the scale when you've taken out what you want and that leaves you with the accurate weight of what you've used.

I can't read most of Kirsty's calorie counts because i assume shes using that weird font in circles and my phone doesn't always read that properly, I usually just see a load of squares, so I'm taking you guys word for what she's logging!

Imagine being her neighbour, getting asked to go for socially distanced walk and ending up basically being her photographer while she spuds about in the park getting fodder for the ‘gram.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Two posts, hours apart, that completely contradict each other.

Kirsty, desperate for engagement, wants you to tell her if you envy people with more than you have, because she admits that she does.

Kirsty, hours later, "the secret to happiness is accepting where you are in life!"

And tell all of us jealous, sad, pathetic folks, Kirst - where exactly are you in life?

Reactions: 5
Someone quick report her! It’s clearly an add for them over priced malteasers but she hasn’t clearly said so. I would have tried them if they didn’t gift them to her 🤬🤬

She'd also know, if she bothered to follow SW at all! That those Skinny Syrups are now 0.5 syns per tbsp and not 'free' as she's said. God forbid I correct her though and risk being blocked! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone quick report her! It’s clearly an add for them over priced malteasers but she hasn’t clearly said so. I would have tried them if they didn’t gift them to her 🤬🤬
I searched that post for a hidden #ad or #gifted but nothing! Although it will be changed now we’ve put it here in 3,2,1.... you are welcome Kirsty (we just want to keep you honest and you COULD actually have an engaging account if you dropped the nastiness & lies)

Can you imagine what she'd be like to employ?!

Imagine during her appraisal... 🤦‍♀️
"So Kirsty, we've noticed that there are some areas where we feel that you need to develop your skills."
*Kirsty proceeds to tippex over notes regarding improvements needed*
*Waves finger*
"Have you already forgotten about when everyone was saying be kind? I don't want any negativity in my life. YES, I may have thick thighs. YES, if I want a chocolate bar, I'll have one. Yes, I may spend time during my working day taking selfies with your products. I'M only HUMAN!"
"Kirsty, if we could just address the relevant issues..."
"I am a big, plus size woman and I am proud. I'm not obese. Of course I'm not healthy. But it's about mindset. Positive mindset, guys. Everybody is different. My dad's better than your dad. He has a hot tub and an empty case of Corona for me to pretend to exercise with AND he was on Ant & Dec. He's famous. Like I am. I went to Brit School with Adele, don't forget. Don't mess with a Dowling!"

🙄🤦‍♀️
Ha ha this is so true bet her appraisals are amazing

• Haha
I searched that post for a hidden #ad or #gifted but nothing! Although it will be changed now we’ve put it here in 3,2,1.... you are welcome Kirsty (we just want to keep you honest and you COULD actually have an engaging account if you dropped the nastiness & lies)
Nothing there

I have see a few SW accounts do this 🤷🏻‍♀️ Random!
It’s the red onion and rosemary Linda McCartney sausages, they taste like stuffing, so because they are ‘syn free’ and proper stuffing is high in ‘syns’ people on sw will defrost and roll into a ‘stuffing ball’

The crab sticks for dinner with a dry pita and cheese - seriously?! Yuck - so many tasty other options in SW books etc
Not inspiring at all 🙄 but I guess what she fancied!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she doesn't try to cook some meals or ask someone in her house to teach her

Reactions: 1
The only proper meals she ever shows are takeaways. Everything else she posts is just random bizarre tit thrown together on a plate. No wonder she binges when her main meals are basically just snack plates! If she took the time and effort to make a proper meal she'd feel far more satisfied. It's not like she hasn't got the time, it's just sheer laziness!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.