Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can you imagine what she'd be like to employ?!

Imagine during her appraisal... 🤦‍♀️
"So Kirsty, we've noticed that there are some areas where we feel that you need to develop your skills."
*Kirsty proceeds to tippex over notes regarding improvements needed*
*Waves finger*
"Have you already forgotten about when everyone was saying be kind? I don't want any negativity in my life. YES, I may have thick thighs. YES, if I want a chocolate bar, I'll have one. Yes, I may spend time during my working day taking selfies with your products. I'M only HUMAN!"
"Kirsty, if we could just address the relevant issues..."
"I am a big, plus size woman and I am proud. I'm not obese. Of course I'm not healthy. But it's about mindset. Positive mindset, guys. Everybody is different. My dad's better than your dad. He has a hot tub and an empty case of Corona for me to pretend to exercise with AND he was on Ant & Dec. He's famous. Like I am. I went to Brit School with Adele, don't forget. Don't mess with a Dowling!"

🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JVC1982

Any new suggestions for new thread?

Keeping Up with Kirsty Lea, she's the daughter of DeNiro. The chance of her being honest on line are slim or Zero

Ha ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello! First time poster! I have to say, I followed Kirsty on Instagram for the last year and a half, I found her really interesting at the start, going to the gym, slimming world, motivation, body positive! I'm someone who has never been body positive, so I loved seeing her embracing her curves!

Recently though, I've noticed her personality has changed. I was getting fed up with the exact same exercise video everyday and started to notice a distinct lack of progress! Yes some people do lose weight slower than others and I used to think it was awful people trolling and it isn't right! After watching the YouTube last night, that video was filmed 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was shocked, she looks nothing like the face to face Fridays she posts. You guys have opened my eyes and I unfollowed her this morning. Reading through her page again after reading here, it all is smoke and mirrors! Your clothes physically can't feel looser, or you can't feel smaller if you've gained almost a stone! I love a success story, I am genuinely inspired and love to see people succeed in their weight loss! I lost 4 stone after having my 4th baby in 5 years by lifting heavy weights and eating in a calorie deficit! Took me around 7 months and that was with running around after 4 kids, running a house, a return to work after maternity leave and squeezing in the gym when I could! I really hope she realises everyone who comments is trying to help, give advice or make things easier for her! Helping isn't trolling, I appreciated people telling me to correct my form when I started lifting weights, I wanted to do it properly and get the most out of exercises! Losing weight is not easy but if you really want to, you will!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

free_speech_isnt_trolling

I feel sorry for her in a way, she clearly wants to loose weight but is to stubborn to listen to advice or constructive criticism from her followers. When I first followed her I loved how she went to the gym most days & thought good on her but now see it’s all for the gram so she can video herself. She won’t be toning up or seeing progress from her exercising as her form is terrible on them all & most she doesn’t even do correctly. It shows how unfit she is when it takes her best part of an hour to walk 2k & then she complains her legs hurt. I’m surprised she has not put her back out by squatting as poorly as she does.
The running app that was suggested to her yesterday is a fab tool to use to start running & designed by the NHS but she is clearly to lazy to commit to it.
I think she needs to come of Instagram for a while, sort her diet out & get a job but she’s too obsessed in posting endless pointless videos everyday. I honestly see her in 10 years time being the same size still clinging on to a weight loss account, living at home, single & no job because she’s not interested in putting effort into changing her life. I do hope she reads this & proves me wrong
I completely agree.

I have never been unemployed, ever. My parents instilled in me to work; work; work. I have been made redundant in the past; I’ve done temporary work that has come to an end etc, but the very next day I was off out with my CV in my bag and I visited every temping agency in the city and didn’t go home until I had a job lined up. I’ve done loads of “stop gap” jobs .. including Royal Mail! I remember one temporary job where a cupboard was opened and inside was floor to ceiling papers. My task was to file it all - utter shite work and my heart sank, but I was earning. I left home at 18 and had bought my first flat by the time I was 19. I had a great home life too, I didn’t leave home because it was crap there, I left because I was an adult and that’s what adults do!

I’ve got a great job now which I’ve been in for 10 years and I’m earning good money but if I was made redundant on Friday I would be out looking for work on Monday and I would take whatever I could get. I would clean toilets, I would work nights stocking the shelves in Asda. Anything! Because my parents instilled in me to roll my sleeves up and work hard as that’s the only way you get anywhere in life.

I can remember when I was 17 and still living at home, I didn’t like the college course I was on so decided to leave. My mum said to me “it’s your life, what you want to do, but you are NOT lazing around the house doing nothing!”. So off I went and didn’t come home until I’d landed a job, in Debenhams. I worked until September to tide me over until I started a different college course. My parents never took any rent, it was my money, it was my deposit for my first flat.

I really think the Brit School was a bad idea lol. What a waste of time. The fact she still harps on about it now, with zero embarrassment that nothing came from it, says it all. She definitely thinks many jobs are beneath her.

The longer she is out of work, the harder it is going to get for her.

The first question she is going to get at any interview is “tell us what you’ve been doing for the last xxxxx months since you were made redundant?”

They want to hear:
I studied and did xxx courses
I did voluntary work
I took a temporary job as a stop gap

They do not want to hear, I took 2,598 photos of my obese half naked body and posted them publicly on social media. You see, there’s motivational Monday, transformation Tuesday, weightloss Wednesday etc ...... and I spent my time posting photos of my mound to strangers. I also actively posted on Snapchat and my online dating profiles.

Next candidate please!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

JVC1982

Hiiiiiiii Guuuuuuuyyyyys

Shes been reading here.......guess who I saw today outside Tesco???????
Yes you guessed it.....It was her AND Biggest surprise is she DIDN'T insta it. She was in her walking clothes.

Shes bigger than when I saw her last.....shes actually a fucking unit in the flesh. She has been using angles alright to look slimmer.

She was outside Tesco in Elmer's end eating a magnum ice cream....she didn't post that either.....hmmmm Dishonest Dowling NOT admitting to eating this today.

Shell shocked lol

• Haha
  • Wow

NapQueen

Thread suggestion: Lazy, half-arsed, always slackin’, 4lb kettlebells done yer back in.

• Haha
  • Heart

NapQueen

Her common as muck family remind me of the type that you politely let sit next to you on holiday because there are no more seats left at breakfast one morning. Then after half hour of small talk, you spend the rest of your holiday desperately ducking behind your book avoiding them while they shout “OI OIIIIIIIII!” across the pool at you, beers in hand at 10am and guts hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Kirsty took the next 2 months off Social Media, came back and was like Hi Guys, I took some time off Social Media to reflect and work on myself, during those 2 months, I have applied for 20 jobs, I have volunteered to walk my elderly neigbours dogs, I have helped out at the local food bank, I have done some on line courses and I've lost a stone. I would be the first to pat her on the back and say well done! 👍

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I wonder if her neighbours are like

'John! John! She's outside again!'
'How many photos has she taken?'
'She's been out there for half an hour so god knows'
'Give her another Krispy Kreme so she goes away'

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
So is it her joints or her big legs that prevent her from running?

Those trainers give me the creeps
I’m big (17 stone & 5ft 1) but I’ve been doing couch to 5k - yes my joints hurt from the weight I’m carrying and yes I could crawl faster but at least I’m trying. She doesn’t even TRY! I’ve also got brittle bones, a stoma & crohns do that lazy arse has no sodding excuse as her doctor has told her she’s fit & healthy!

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Big thanks to @Foundmypeople for the thread suggestion with 16 likes!

Royally fucked the title up trying to do too many things at once, it should be:

800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who tags sports direct on on Instagram for fucks sake. Not sure they're looking for second rate influencers, they're owner is tighter than a nuns fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shinyhappy

Aren’t you only a ‘tiger who earned her stripes’ if you’ve had a baby? I’ve had 2 and wouldn’t refer to my stretch marks a
Latest picture.. she's also wearing the same bottoms that she was wearing in the picture that she posted last night sitting on the floor
🤮🤢 I thought it was a one piece but the pattern is the same.. we would all have a smaller waist if we lifted our tits up to our chin and breathed in! Really, who the hell is falling for this? Still!??

So, in 4 days she's lost about 3 inches, all of the fat on the top layer of her stomach and gained a belly botton?

Absolutely laughable these days!

STOP LYING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS KIRSTY!!

We'll see tomorrow when the sun is out again along with the bikini and "that waist 😍" as someone said 🙄 is gone!
I’m about to call Nev & Max to report this catfish nevermind the ASA

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Member2009

Chatty Member
Hi Kirsty
I thought I would write on here as I know that you read here as often as your Instagram and at least you can’t delete it here.

HIIT is high intensity interval training which is short periods of exercise where you push yourself to the absolute max in each set. If you did a true HIIT session you would burn much more than 200 cals taking your size/weight in to account. In all honesty if you are struggling to raise a little kettlebell then maybe it is not for you.

FYI you are sweating because you are working out in a garage on a hot day with a hoodie on and because you are morbidly obese. If you have to wear a hoodie in order to sweat enough for your fake videos to post on Instagram then I would say that is a sign that you are not pushing yourself hard enough!

I think it is clear from the interaction you get from your followers on your workout videos that your followers agree!

Happy Sunday!

• Heart

Sm90

Latest picture.. she's also wearing the same bottoms that she was wearing in the picture that she posted last night sitting on the floor
🤮🤢 I thought it was a one piece but the pattern is the same.. we would all have a smaller waist if we lifted our tits up to our chin and breathed in! Really, who the hell is falling for this? Still!??

So, in 4 days she's lost about 3 inches, all of the fat on the top layer of her stomach and gained a belly botton?

Absolutely laughable these days!

STOP LYING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS KIRSTY!!

We'll see tomorrow when the sun is out again along with the bikini and "that waist 😍" as someone said 🙄 is gone!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick