Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks odd but it was banging 😬
With all the time she’s got she could prepare something like a lasagne during the day to have for dinner and have the next day for lunch as well if her family don’t eat it too

Reactions: 4
I've been weighing mine dry fs I thought that was what you were meant to do 😂
It’s not necessarily wrong as long you're getting the weight right to compare the calories. If you see what I mean lol

Reactions: 2
Are my eyes deceiving me or did she really just share a screengrab sharing that she burned 44 calories during a HIIT workout and 101 calories during a strength session?! I burn more calories than that just breathing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Argh,
It’s the red onion and rosemary Linda McCartney sausages, they taste like stuffing, so because they are ‘syn free’ and proper stuffing is high in ‘syns’ people on sw will defrost and roll into a ‘stuffing ball’
yeah I’ve done it myself many moons ago 🤣 but I don’t think she’s actually rolling them into anything. Just cutting up the sausage haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not being funny though it’s not even about cooking! I finished work tonight at 8 so threw together my tea, mini pizza, micro chips and salad! Her tea was 351 cals mine was 551, I know which I would rather eat!
I had flattened chicken that I marinated in lemon olive oil and herbs all day, grilled it topped with half a bag of rocket and a bit of parmigiana with 5 steamed baby potatoes. Very little prep, minimal cooking time, less than 400 calories and delicious 😋

I had flattened chicken that I marinated in lemon olive oil and herbs all day, grilled it topped with half a bag of rocket and a bit of parmigiana with 5 steamed baby potatoes. Very little prep, minimal cooking time, less than 400 calories and delicious 😋
Sounds delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Obviously deleted now, they also commented on another post
TBF she did say thank you for my order so perhaps she did pay for it. But why has she got her own discount code? Doesn’t she get money when people use it?

Reactions: 3
It’s not necessarily wrong as long you're getting the weight right to compare the calories. If you see what I mean lol
Suppose that's true actually as long as the calories are right it doesn't really matter. I don't think she gets them right either way

TBF she did say thank you for my order so perhaps she did pay for it. But why has she got her own discount code? Doesn’t she get money when people use it?
She does which is why it should be declared as an ad

They also commented on another post, I think one where she is advertising skinny food sauces but not stating gifted, ad or affiliated ad which I’m sure she has to do

Reported the gnawbles & skinny food posts to ASA. She was gifted skinny foods and my understanding is each time she mentions/photographs the product she must declare it for a period of time.

I’m not being petty because it’s her but the rules are there to protect consumers

This made me hungry and I don’t even eat chicken 😄😋

Obviously deleted now, they also commented on another post
Her money? More like Mummy and Daddy Dowling’s

• Haha
Just wondering why she keeps tagging #strongnotskinny in her workout videos?

I was under the impression (and correct me if I’m wrong), but that related to slender, muscly women who work out & they are saying they are strong not skinny? 🤨

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.