Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine told me Tooshie back and tuppence front for a swing and deadlift ( not very PC. But it defo sticks in your mind 😂😂😂)
Hahaha. Difference is... we’ve been to people who are passionate about lifting correctly. The amount of ‘PT’ and ‘influencers’ I’ve seen with horrendous form is ridiculous, totally unregulated and giving people injuries daily.

Reactions: 4
I see she’s replaced “what I wanted/fancied” with “hungry but not hungry lol” whenever she has rice cakes.

I had a spinal fracture last year and while I couldn’t get out of bed for weeks I swear to god I did not moan about it as much as she did and it was the worst pain ever. Instead of giving her followers ‘updates’ why not spend the time looking up correct form for the tit workouts she does and she might avoid hurting her back in future.

She’s just using this as an excuse for the possibility she might not loose anything this week.

Reactions: 5
Those rice cakes can’t be 54 kcals for all 4 surely its each.. in which case her calories are actually just under 500!

Reactions: 3
Kirsty I’ve given birth to two babies who decided to come out the wrong way round and still didn’t manage to make as much fuss as you are about an aching back. Grow up.

I just don’t understand how she is supposed to be motivating people? Sometimes I think it’s a parody account! I would be embarrassed to post those meals on to my page; they look like they’ve been thrown together by a ten year old. Her meals are pathetic, her workouts are pathetic, her form is pathetic...and she can’t even bloody count!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s 54 for 2. She’s
I think a rice cake is typically around 30 calories each
It’s 54 for 2, she’s actually worked out the calories for 4 in her ‘total’ but obviously written it incorrectly at the top as she normally has 2. Not sticking up for her as I dislike her 😂

• Haha
Probably not the best time to say you're barely alive when you've a bad back and other people are loosing loved ones, fool

• Angry
  • Wow
It’s 54 for 2. She’s

It’s 54 for 2, she’s actually worked out the calories for 4 in her ‘total’ but obviously written it incorrectly at the top as she normally has 2. Not sticking up for her as I dislike her 😂
She really is as thick as two planks of wood.

Hungry but not hungry...I dunno Kirsty that kinda just looks like you're hungry to me because you've eaten like four different things. Four snacks in 1 eh?

I look forward to your 1 pound water weight loss next week

• Haha
She says shes lost 9.5 paaaaands this month.....she forgets to say she gained 11 paaaands. So really only a loss of 1.5 paaaaaands

Kirsty.....your exercises and walking is not worth it if that's all you are losing

Obviously you are lying about what you eat

Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says shes lost 9.5 paaaaands this month.....she forgets to say she gained 11 paaaands. So really only a loss of 1.5 paaaaaands

Kirsty.....your exercises and walking is not worth it if that's all you are losing

Obviously you are lying about what you eat

Pathetic
Mate that’s still a gain of 1.5lb.
Even more pathetic.

• Haha
Eurgh I fuking ate her! I’ve not wrote on here in a bit because I stopped watching her! She actually changed her bed Sunday cause she watches on here, she has got new clothes and trainers cause she watches on here! I’m sorry I’m having a stupid little rant because I’m pissed and I’m tired! I’m still working full time from home no I’m not a nurse or saving lives but I’ve still got the stress of working full time and running my family and we have had to postpone our wedding but thank god we are all healthy but I am fuking sick to death of listening to that spoiled stupid cow moan about her first world problems!

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Lazy, half-arsed, always slackin’, 4lb kettlebells done yer back in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread made, thanks to @BettyBeau for Keepingupwithkirstyslies #

Last edited:
New thread made, thanks to @BettyBeau for Keepingupwithkirstyslies #

Her back is so sore she doesnt know whether to laugh or cry, but can still pose for a self 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.