Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, I personally can’t see how someone would manage to walk an extra 4.1km around the house, maybe the step counter...but not the distance 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s surprising how easily it can mount up. She does live in a posh Croydon house so they are probably bigger 🤪🤪🙈

Reactions: 1
She is posting syn values for the Skinny sauces now.
She def reads on here 🤔
That’s interesting because she hasn’t got access to the app and they’re definitely not in the book 😉 So she’s potentially misleading followers actually following the plan which could affect their weight loss 👍 She is the gift that just keeps on giving!!

• Angry
This thread title should just be howling at the dowling I swear..

Some well intentioned fucker just asked her had she heard of the couch to 5k app, explained that they had joint issues etc and it was good for them. She's like it's not for me thanks 😂😂😂 exercise isn't for you in general is it Thirsty 😛

Also, if she's lost upwards of 3 stone how is she nearly dead doing extremely mild weights, her body is used to carrying more than she has on her now 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Some well intentioned fucker just asked her had she heard of the couch to 5k app, explained that they had joint issues etc and it was good for them. She's like it's not for me thanks 😂😂😂 exercise isn't for you in general is it Thirsty 😛

Also, if she's lost upwards of 3 stone how is she nearly dead doing extremely mild weights, her body is used to carrying more than she has on her now 🤔🤔🤔
It’s ironic when her early story said don’t say can’t unless you have tried it...
This girl is not right stop preaching to everyone else and practise what you preach.

cook some decent meals that actually inspire people do something positive rather than just screeching positive vibes every 5 seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

If she wants to be fit and loose weight why is it not for her?
She’s like a whole new person? What’s changed? She’s doing 2 walks a day and calorie counting woooopie, transformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she wants to be fit and loose weight why is it not for her?
She’s like a whole new person? What’s changed? She’s doing 2 walks a day and calorie counting woooopie, transformation.
She's just being so much more positive GUYS

duck off you melt 😂😂😂😂😂 go have some seafood sticks 🤣

• Haha
What’s literally changed overnight?? All her mates messaging her saying she’s like a different person .. bollocks !!

• Haha
She is posting syn values for the Skinny sauces now.
She def reads on here 🤔
Yeah I mentioned this yesterday after she said they were free, now they've magically turned to 0.5 syns per tbsp like I said, and not free lol.
No syns now mentioned on her latest food post. Also, can someone tell me why there's o calories in the bbq sauce? I personally would be wondering that's in it at 0 calories lol

Reactions: 2

lord have mercy! Sweet Sammie Jane was just trying to be helpful 😩 She’s unbelievable. WHAT IS FOR YOU KIRSTY?!?! Because whatever you think it might be clearly isn’t working 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a bloody nightmare! Feel sorry for whoever eventually employs her (if anyone at all) 😫😫😫😫

Yeah I mentioned this yesterday after she said they were free, now they've magically turned to 0.5 syns per tbsp like I said, and not free lol.
No syns now mentioned on her latest food post. Also, can someone tell me why there's o calories in the bbq sauce? I personally would be wondering that's in it at 0 calories lol
It’s mostly just thickener, sweetener and colourings 🤢 I actually ordered some once before and it really wasn’t for me. Very slimy

Last edited:
  • Sick
Is this yesterday’s pic or has she got her poor brother standing over her again snapping away

She's missing a trick here, she could do an open and honest post about how she's been knobbing around with SW, not doing it properly, bending the rules, not posting everything she's eating, doing pointless work outs etc etc and then say that she's actually taken on board bits of advice people have told her - if (and it's a big if as we don't really trust her) she's telling us the truth with regards to her her calories in and doing a couple of decent walks a day she will see results! And that's what some people want to see and may find helpful.

We don't all know everything, we all make mistakes and follow/do things that turn out to be the wrong thing for us, I'd have a smidge of respect for her if she admitted this, ate a bit of zero calorie humble pie and effectively started again. She won't.......but she could.

Reactions: 11
It’s full of synthetic nasty stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's missing a trick here, she could do an open and honest post about how she's been knobbing around with SW, not doing it properly, bending the rules, not posting everything she's eating, doing pointless work outs etc etc and then say that she's actually taken on board bits of advice people have told her - if (and it's a big if as we don't really trust her) she's telling us the truth with regards to her her calories in and doing a couple of decent walks a day she will see results! And that's what some people want to see and may find helpful.

We don't all know everything, we all make mistakes and follow/do things that turn out to be the wrong thing for us, I'd have a smidge of respect for her if she admitted this, ate a bit of zero calorie humble pie and effectively started again. She won't.......but she could.
Couldn't agree more, I've fucked up on my weightloss journey countless times. I don't lie though unlike some

Reactions: 3
Fair enough, I personally can’t see how someone would manage to walk an extra 4.1km around the house, maybe the step counter...but not the distance 🤷🏼‍♂️
Nah tbh I have an Apple Watch and on any normal day I’ll do a standard 5-6k steps just on a lazy day being around house and only moving around my house and doing things like cooking cleaning etc, yday for example I did 6,318 steps and it says distance 3.0 miles 🤷🏼‍♀️ dunno how these watches work it out tbf

Nah tbh I have an Apple Watch and on any normal day I’ll do a standard 5-6k steps just on a lazy day being around house and only moving around my house and doing things like cooking cleaning etc, yday for example I did 6,318 steps and it says distance 3.0 miles 🤷🏼‍♀️ dunno how these watches work it out tbf
Does it know your height 🤔 but even if you're short you could have long legs or vice versa so your steps could be different 😂

Same, I only count the distance that I have actually done in my daily walks, the rest from just walking around I don’t count

Does it know your height 🤔 but even if you're short you could have long legs or vice versa so your steps could be different 😂
Yeah lol you input your health data into the app
Age weight height etc
I’m only short 5ft 4 so I do do around 2000 steps per mile tbh

My god I am so bored of the friggin bikini pictures & poses .. she looks terrible !!! And posing on her walks & all the same bullshit .. it’s just the same content all the time!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.