Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 59 cals out on her breakfast - she’s getting better! I just looked and a serving of that protein powder is 228 cals! I had bacon and mushroom omelette for the cals in that alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay, I'm the sado that scrolled all the way back lol this girl posts so much! 4 days before that Nov pic she weighed with 3lbs on taking her to a 3st 10.5lbs loss. So she was at around the 4st mark and now she's at the 3st mark. So why post a pic showing "progress" when there is no progress!!?

I’m about to go for a walk....

Hoodie ✅
Oversized glasses ✅
Giant ego ✅
Camera on video mode ✅

See you on the flip side tittle tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure she has lipedema because her legs really don’t look normal. In any comparison pic they are exactly the same. In her upper body you can see some changes albeit very small changes but nothing in the legs? I know leg fat can often be stubborn and hard to loose but at her size she should be loosing something from them surely?

I’m sure she has lipedema because her legs really don’t look normal. In any comparison pic they are exactly the same. In her upper body you can see some changes albeit very small changes but nothing in the legs? I know leg fat can often be stubborn and hard to loose but at her size she should be loosing something from them surely?
Yeah, my Mum has Lymphedema, similar to Lipoedema in that it causes swelling but because of fluid. Her legs are same although they go up and down, so she's like a size 8/10 on top but would be about a 20 on the bottom on weeks where her legs swell Whereas with Lipoedema they won't fluctuate and stay the same and like Kirsty the top half will change but her legs won't go down any. There's no way she can say it's just her legs. I mean, she has no knees!

She’s out on her walk doing congratulations posts to Love Island couples? I just can’t cope with this girl she’s a lost cause 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same tit different day 🙈 I just wanna rip that bleeping grubby hoodie thing off her!

• Heart
She’s such a cock. If you’re struggling remember you can DM me. Just don’t bleeping question me because I’ll call you a bully and block you 🖕🏻 I think you need to find someone to DM Kirsty love, you’re struggling to lose weight more than any other fucker on IG 😂 book yourself a few sessions with auntie Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GET A FCKING JOB!!!!!!!!! Sorry for shouting, but I just needed to say it, her comment about bank holiday weekend annoyed me, its a permanent bank holiday for her. Lazy, lying, narcissistic twatbag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
GET A FCKING JOB!!!!!!!!! Sorry for shouting, but I just needed to say it, her comment about bank holiday weekend annoyed me, its a permanent bank holiday for her. Lazy, lying, narcissistic twatbag!
Oh my gosh yas!!! More than the bullshit weightloss lies it’s the fact that she’s a jobless, 30something year old, sponging heart attack waiting to happen who actually has the bleeping audacity to promote herself on social media as motivational and inspiring! It blows my bleeping mind that these drones blowing smoke up her arse are actually buying into it. It has to be some illuminati tit because I refuse to believe there are 21.2k people out there not seeing through her bullshit!

🎤👇🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A lot of anger here this morning, get it out people if we shout loud enough she might hear us and take some of it in 🗣

• Haha
She is still raging from yesterday 😂

Dairylea truths really got to her. Probably because she can’t accuse them of being nasty because she was not called names but just pulled up on her lies.

I meant to say yesterday that on Saturday night when the numbers were falling on the live with Sue all Kirsty was doing was staring at the top of her screen at the number of followers dwindling! The panic on her face when it was in the 20’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It annoys me she keeps going on walks with other people and then saying ‘but don’t worry, social distancing’ like its some magic wand.

Social distancing is what you have to do when you go out for essentials, like food, to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, not some get out of jail free card you can pull out just because you want to do your own thing.

Reactions: 7
She is still raging from yesterday 😂

Dairylea truths really got to her. Probably because she can’t accuse them of being nasty because she was not called names but just pulled up on her lies.

I meant to say yesterday that on Saturday night when the numbers were falling on the live with Sue all Kirsty was doing was staring at the top of her screen at the number of followers dwindling! The panic on her face when it was in the 20’s.
I noticed that as well, by the time I logged off she was bright red

• Haha
It annoys me she keeps going on walks with other people and then saying ‘but don’t worry, social distancing’ like its some magic wand.

Social distancing is what you have to do when you go out for essentials, like food, to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, not some get out of jail free card you can pull out just because you want to do your own thing.
Not quite true now since Boris told us we could do what we want as long as there’s only one of each of you from different houses. So going on a walk with her neighbour, socially distanced, is (apparently) a-ok.

Right can I just ask, I’m new to her page and this may have already been mentioned. But why has she got DM/email for collabs? Does she actually think she’s an influencer? I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Oh my gosh yas!!! More than the bullshit weightloss lies it’s the fact that she’s a jobless, 30something year old, sponging heart attack waiting to happen who actually has the bleeping audacity to promote herself on social media as motivational and inspiring! It blows my bleeping mind that these drones blowing smoke up her arse are actually buying into it. It has to be some illuminati tit because I refuse to believe there are 21.2k people out there not seeing through her bullshit!

🎤👇🏻
I follow her for amusement purposes and for keeping up on here 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.