Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are my eyes deceiving me or did she really just share a screengrab sharing that she burned 44 calories during a HIIT workout and 101 calories during a strength session?! I burn more calories than that just breathing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right can I just ask, I’m new to her page and this may have already been mentioned. But why has she got DM/email for collabs? Does she actually think she’s an influencer? I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️
It’s because some companies have actually been stupid enough to send her stuff

Reactions: 1
Are my eyes deceiving me or did she really just share a screengrab sharing that she burned 44 calories during a HIIT workout and 101 calories during a strength session?! I burn more calories than that just breathing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wahahaha I was just coming on to say this wtf 🤣🤣🤣

Her dinner.... with everything already on the plate, did she really have to add the pasta? Random
She literally just throws anything on a plate, it’s like a fussy child’s plate where they have to have everything separate and not touching anything else (my 3 year old niece does this)

What's with the sausage made into stuffing balls?? no, love, you've just cut up a bleeping sausage! You won't be getting a cooking book commission!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that as well! You burn more just waking up and down the stairs a few times!

Can you imagine what she'd be like to employ?!

Imagine during her appraisal... 🤦‍♀️
"So Kirsty, we've noticed that there are some areas where we feel that you need to develop your skills."
*Kirsty proceeds to tippex over notes regarding improvements needed*
*Waves finger*
"Have you already forgotten about when everyone was saying be kind? I don't want any negativity in my life. YES, I may have thick thighs. YES, if I want a chocolate bar, I'll have one. Yes, I may spend time during my working day taking selfies with your products. I'M only HUMAN!"
"Kirsty, if we could just address the relevant issues..."
"I am a big, plus size woman and I am proud. I'm not obese. Of course I'm not healthy. But it's about mindset. Positive mindset, guys. Everybody is different. My dad's better than your dad. He has a hot tub and an empty case of Corona for me to pretend to exercise with AND he was on Ant & Dec. He's famous. Like I am. I went to Brit School with Adele, don't forget. Don't mess with a Dowling!"

🙄🤦‍♀️
I literally nearly swallowed my own tongue laughing at this. 😂👏🏻 uncannily accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That has made my day, 1000000% that is what she’s doing
Are there options for dry and cooked weight, I'm confused about how she'd know how much to cook if it goes on cooked not dry weight.. Sorry if I'm slow today 🤣

Are there options for dry and cooked weight, I'm confused about how she'd know how much to cook if it goes on cooked not dry weight.. Sorry if I'm slow today 🤣
With some brands there is an option I always go for cooked because on all bags of pasta the cals show when cooked and then it’s explains (depending on the brand) 70g dry is roughly 100g cooked something like that it’s hard to explain lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.