Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd set up the new thread but I can't be arsed with the hilarious titles and people moaned the last time I set one up without. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So last night she has beef on black bean and egg fried rice from Chinese....and states that it was the first thing she’s eaten since 10am.....erm 🤔 did she forget that she posted a pic a few hours earlier of the chocolate ‘cake’ she made and had a slice of....
So she either didn’t eat the cake, and is faking it all for the AD.....or although she says I haven’t eaten since 10am....what she actually means is that I’ve not ate a proper meal since 10am....which goes to show she must snack ALOT....which is obviously why she doesn’t loose the weight at a decent rate 😳
I was shocked that the Chinese is on plan as how can you know exactly what ingredients are going into a take away? So looked it up and I see it is so fair enough but 500g of the beef is 8 syns and egg fried rice 100g 2.5 syns, her portion looks like a lot more than those values. But let’s say it was 10.5 plus the 7.5 on her breakfast she was already at 18 syns without the sausages and the chocolate cake 🤯

I get that she’s saying she’s not following plan (although not sure why?) but Jesus Christ there’s relaxing a bit and then there’s going off the scale, literally.

I was shocked that the Chinese is on plan as how can you know exactly what ingredients are going into a take away? So looked it up and I see it is so fair enough but 500g of the beef is 8 syns and egg fried rice 100g 2.5 syns, her portion looks like a lot more than those values. But let’s say it was 10.5 plus the 7.5 on her breakfast she was already at 18 syns without the sausages and the chocolate cake 🤯

I get that she’s saying she’s not following plan (although not sure why?) but Jesus Christ there’s relaxing a bit and then there’s going off the scale, literally.
If I wasn't on plan......i wouldn't post that as it could influence people to copy. If you look at her food....she rarely has proper portions. Look at the size of the chinese. Most foods are massive portions, this would be ok if she worked it off

Basics.....eat less calories than you burn off

If I wasn't on plan......i wouldn't post that as it could influence people to copy. If you look at her food....she rarely has proper portions. Look at the size of the chinese. Most foods are massive portions, this would be ok if she worked it off

Basics.....eat less calories than you burn off
What do you mean? She must be working it off, she jogs and does full body workouts! 🙄😂

• Haha
I will admit you do get a lot with beef or chicken in black bean sauce for the 500g or 550g portion u can have for the full Syn values they make up.
When I used to do sw I’d have one and share it in half and weighed out would be about 300g, but if you want it ‘on plan’ Sw style then u should really just have plain boiled rice which they class as free 🙄, 100g of cooked egg fried rice isn’t much, and a lot don’t weigh it out just guesstimate.
It’s fine that she wants time off to eat and drink what ever she wants, on and off from being good, but I do think she’ll regret it once this is all over and stands on the scale to see the damage she’s done.

Keepingupwithkirstylea #5 - #sundayselfie of her fanny mound, 3 years in, still struggling to lose a single pound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really like this. I don’t like using foul insults on titles, as someone said on another thread it says more about us than them. Keep it clean x
To he fair.....I think we shouldn't insult her or anything in the title. 1) it's not right 2) she will find it and gain morale support from because of us being haters. 3) we can say whatever we want in the thread

I like it on here....and it may sound horrible BUT I really want to see her fail at this influencing thing. If she sees these threads she will use it in a positive way for herself.....look at last week.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 7
To he fair.....I think we shouldn't insult her or anything in the title. 1) it's not right 2) she will find it and gain morale support from because of us being haters. 3) we can say whatever we want in the thread

I like it on here....and it may sound horrible BUT I really want to see her fail at this influencing thing. If she sees these threads she will use it in a positive way for herself.....look at last week.

Thoughts?
Not sure it matters what you title the thread, if you say the insults in the thread it’ll have the same effect. She’s obviously reading here and she’s already used what people have said in the threads to get more attention on Instagram. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I agree with both of the above in parts but don’t think nasty words should be used in titles. Also agree with @Chipsandgravy not that bothered about it being catchy, rhyming or hilarious. But give me the title and I’m happy to make the new thread.

Reactions: 1
I agree with both of the above in parts but don’t think nasty words should be used in titles. Also agree with @Chipsandgravy not that bothered about it being catchy, rhyming or hilarious. But give me the title and I’m happy to make the new thread.
In light of all the above comments how many would like to just vote for the below, simple and unfunny.. Well suited

Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't think its photoshopped I just think shes pulled her stomach and boobs up ontop of the picture. You can tell because of the lighter patch of skin under her belly button. If it was how her stomach naturally sat it would be as tanned as the rest of her.

Still a massive fail regardless 😂😂

Yeah I don’t think she’s photoshopped that picture, I think all she’s done is lift her arms up to stretch her stomach and she’s breathing in...it’s all in the angles.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.